Options
    1.4 lbs here. It was worth it :laugh:
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Down a pound.
  • greedygirl118
    Options
    I worked most of Easter, with the exception of Good Friday when I went out and drank red wine and ate pizza. I've been on a bit of plateau recently, but in the past ten days I have lost about six pounds and am now at goal! Bodies are weird things, that's for sure....
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    i ate two whole chocolate bunnies the big ones over three days, weighed in and im all good, i still worked out and ate in moderation maybe a few hundred over cal allowance, im happy to maintain then gain
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    9 PM the day after....

1 1/2 gallons of water, sodium for the day 1020

Lets see what happens?
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I ate ALOT- I was so stuffed, a feeling I am not used to as I don't really overeat anymore. I had made two amazing rich homemade breads, which were very filling, and I usually limit my bread. This morning I was up one pound from the day before, and I'm up about 3 pounds from where I was a few weeks ago. Today back to watching what I'm eating. I expect to be back down that pound when I weigh myself tomorrow morning!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Damage done from Friday morning to Sunday night was 3.5 lbs. up. *sigh*
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    4 fake pounds. They'll be gone soon!
  • AlicesNirvanaHealthWellness
    Options
    love the piggie (ham),,,up two pounds, did a good walk in the middle of the day, made a veggie egg thing for breakfast,,,,today,,,right back to doing the right things, i love that easter bunny
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Like 2 lbs from Friday to Sunday.. I messed up again today though.. I hope it wont be to bad, I get pissed off and discouraged so easily its not even funny..
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Saturdays, so no idea how the day affected me. BUT, I did manage to stay under my calories (after 30 mins of Just Dance). And I don't regret the chocolate eggies, potato casserole, ice cream cake, steak and wedge salad! I AM ALLOWED TO HAVE A FREE-FOR-ALL DAY ONCE A WEEK!
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Got on the scale tonight knowing I would be disgusted! I am up 5 lbs since Friday! Almost 10 lbs from my Wednesday check! We took the kids to a water park yesterday and today. So I ate all kinds of junk! That greasy poorboy sure was worth it tho! Back to veggies and water tomorrow.. just need to throw out the chocolate. That darn bunny knows my favorite kinds:grumble:
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why... after all I ate, I didn't gain back any weight. Maybe my scale's gone crazy, but MEEEH. Although I did go running during the week, and did lots of housework... not the kind I'd have liked, but what can you do? xD
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    and, most of it gone as expected.

Friday 242
    Monday 246
    Tuesday 243
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    gained 0.5 lbs.. not bad. ate chocolate chip pancakes with choc syrup and strawberries for breakfast, bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese, polenta with chicken sausage, beef tortilleni, fish, broccoli and skipped strawberry shortcake dessert.. well worth it
  • jesseg1989
    jesseg1989 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I ended up gaining back 5 pounds... luckily I was able to drop about 2 of the five pounds pretty quick though. Either that or my scales are broken lol.