What size is sexy? MEN PLEASE!

Options
mllst18
mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
Ok. So, my husband and I got into this debate this weekend after we went to the strip club. He thinks that women built like me are sexy (kinda nice, huh?!). I'm a size 12 with enormous hips, thunder thighs, and 38DD. He seemed to think that the stripper that he though was doing the most personal dances was close to my size (I didn't seem to think so, but he could have been right). We're going to a lingerie party in a few weeks and I'd like to wear something revealing, but I'm also a little nervous about being super self-conscious....

So, my question is, what size and body type are you attracted to?

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    It varies from guy to guy and it varies by the girl based on how she carries it. All in all, I would think a generic "medium" for lingerie is generally considered sexy by myself.

But what the hell is a lingerie party and how do I get invited to one and convince my wife to attend?
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReCffHVW9jQ8cPbpCT92dHmqrtUEGM-_kv-dLRDAlFrPmWfN0fQA
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    It's going to be different for every guy. Probably not the answer you were looking for, huh? :ohwell:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Depends on who is in the "size".
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    lol
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Sexy is a state of mind
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    It depends on the woman! Every body type has it's sexy size and it's always in the eyes of the beholder as well.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

True!
  • Bolluxed
    Bolluxed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do like Big Butts and I can not lie.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    what ever size this is
    Beth-Phoenix-Photoshoot-Flashback-beth-phoenix-30081836-337-390.jpg

same girl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiB2CmIfRTBbaUZC-cbckEbVlOxPRaSLESjLHpxDDyWvSvwESAAA
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Any size as long as everything is still firm for the most part. I was with a Cambodian girl for a while and we weighed he same, but she looked way better than me and had HUUUUUGE.. that some how were natural and firm.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Bendy ones
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Meh. Everyone seeks some type of validation. I got no problem with it.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReCffHVW9jQ8cPbpCT92dHmqrtUEGM-_kv-dLRDAlFrPmWfN0fQA

:laugh:
  • dale24105
    Options
    I like most any size as long as the pesonality is nice. As far as what to wear to the lingerie party, how about something sheer with noothing underneath. that way you are both covered and sexy.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Really, I don't think most people objectify others in terms of size that way. People come in all sizes and shapes and if someone was like "oh you're great and all but I only date size x", would you really want to know this person anyway?
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    lol
    QFT
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    just like food, no one has the exact same taste. Thankfully! Some would want a girl who looks like me and some would say I was not their taste. To the latter I say "oh well. Next!" :tongue: :laugh: