What size is sexy? MEN PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I don't think asking means one is necessarily insecure. What if you never receive feedback? It's been 16 years since I was "dating" and I was just an oblivious teen then. I work with 99% women, so honestly have no idea sometimes what other guys might think.

I do think MOST women like feedback -- it may or may not have anything to do with insecuirty and everything to do with nature. By nature, we want approval and acceptance from the men. At least I do. Hell, we even want to be accepted by women, too. I am constantly comparing myself to other women, even if I'm not consciously aware that I am doing it.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    750491175.jpg
    Camille-Leblanc-Bazinet-6.jpg

Size isn't everything I think this beautiful woman would be sexy as a blonde.
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Super skinny is actually a turn off. I like a woman that is average type all natural looking, to obese is not cool, to skinny is not cool everything inbetween is totally cool with me. Of course height and weight proportionate is always a plus, but definetly all natural.
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I like girls, so I'm just going to butt on in right about now.
    :B
    Also, I'm about to sound superduper shallow.

For me, it's not about size it's about shape. I've seen some size 10s that are rocking a flat tummy, curves, and just an overall thickness, very nice.

I also have a friend who is a size 4, she had a baby recently, she has the same tummy pouch I have. Not to say that it's not cute (I think they're cute, and the story behind them makes me melt, I love babies) but if we're talking lingerie parties and strip clubs, I'd rather see my size 10 friend.

So like I said, for a lot of guys (and girls) it's not about the size or weight, it's about what they look like naked.

ALL THAT BEING SAID. Confidence = sexy. Gimme a size 14 in a corset and some thigh highs and I'm set to go, okayyyy. :p

Can I have a crush on you? (:
    Yes please
    :B :flowerforyou:
    Is there room for a second crush? I second that motion...:drinker:
    :blushing: :drinker:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    The sexiest size is the one where the woman feels happiest.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I like girls, so I'm just going to butt on in right about now.

For me, it's not about size it's about shape. I've seen some size 10s that are rocking a flat tummy, curves, and just an overall thickness, very nice.

I also have a friend who is a size 4, she had a baby recently, she has the same tummy pouch I have. Not to say that it's not cute (I think they're cute, and the story behind them makes me melt, I love babies) but if we're talking lingerie parties and strip clubs, I'd rather see my size 10 friend.

So like I said, for a lot of guys (and girls) it's not about the size or weight, it's about what they look like naked.

ALL THAT BEING SAID. Confidence = sexy. Gimme a size 14 in a corset and some thigh highs and I'm set to go, okayyyy. :p

Yes please

Wasn't sure if you liked men as well or I would have asked to be included. :love: :love:
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options

Yes please

Wasn't sure if you liked men as well or I would have asked to be included. :love: :love:

I will fight ALL of you! MINE! :mad:
    =P
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

you insist on breaking my heart! the correct answer is "amazon in a size 6"
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Sorry, anything bigger then an Amazon 5 isn't sexy...
  • MireyGal76
    Options

I can squeeze into a five for you tyler...
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Yes please

I will fight ALL of you! MINE! :mad:
    =P

I will step aside if you two let me watch :tongue:
  • MireyGal76
    Options

I can squeeze into a five for you tyler...

keyword: can

not: will or would ;)
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    ^ This is your answer
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I couldn't get past the part where you said you and your husband were in a strip club...
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get past the part where you said you and your husband were in a strip club...

This will take an interesting turn...
  • GemmaWassall
    Options
    I think if you're a size 38DD and you're in lingerie, then nobody will be looking at the rest of you :p You'll probably look great I say just wear what you like!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options

This ^

But seriously, a woman is her sexiest when she is confident and happy in herself.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 12 with enormous hips, thunder thighs, and 38DD.

How you doin?
  • Brianna72994
    Options

This will take an interesting turn...

I was just confused as to why she was in a strip club with her husband.. Thats all I was saying.

Doesnt seem normal.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

There's nothing wrong at all about her going to a strip club with her husband. If that isn't your thing, then fine. But it's their thing and I am guessing they're happy with their thing. Happiness in a relationship trumps unhappiness.