What size is sexy? MEN PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Ditto what many others have already said. Different guys have different attractions. I've always prefered a more petite size, around 2. But I have lots of friends who like thicker women, size 8 - 12. If your husband says he likes size 12 and likes your body the way it is then believe him. The most important thing is for you to be confident and secure in your own skin.

Lol, I didn't realize that at a size 8 I am 'thicker'
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Ditto what many others have already said. Different guys have different attractions. I've always prefered a more petite size, around 2. But I have lots of friends who like thicker women, size 8 - 12. If your husband says he likes size 12 and likes your body the way it is then believe him. The most important thing is for you to be confident and secure in your own skin.

Lol, I didn't realize that at a size 8 I am 'thicker'

That's what I was just thinking, too, here's to us thick size 8 girls Catrinah! :flowerforyou: We rock it like nobody's business!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. Size 8 is what I'm shooting for. I had no idea my goal was to be thick ha
  • yasminhancey1982
    yasminhancey1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Its not what size, it's how confident you are in you, if you want to be sexy then be confident, you can be a plus size women and still feel sexy even though other people might not think it.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I'm giggling at all the men stating I like women sizes 6-11. You do realize those are two completely different size types? One is a junior's size (the 11) and the other is a woman's size? Accommodating all different shapes and sizes of women?

All extremely amusing. Men like what they like. If someone doesn't like your shape, there's 5 others that will. Don't get hung up on one dude's opinion.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    [/quote]"There are limits, but a pudgy girl with a ton of confidence and sexy vibe is way, way more attractive and sexy than the same girl with the body of Mila Kunis but is self conscious."
    [/quote]

I like it!!!!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    There are limits, but a pudgy girl with a ton of confidence and sexy vibe is way, way more attractive and sexy than the same girl with the body of Mila Kunis but is self conscious.

That post is totally getting you some *kitten*.

:laugh:

I've got enough of that already. Isn't that why we're here? ;)
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    As long as I can slap it at Christmas and watch it jiggle until New Year I don't care what size she is!!!
  • Melissa22G
    Options
    There are limits, but a pudgy girl with a ton of confidence and sexy vibe is way, way more attractive and sexy than the same girl with the body of Mila Kunis but is self conscious.

Ha, I'm already shackled to a great guy :) But if I wasn't, I'd totally claim to be Mrs. Jonnythan
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I tend to go for thin and toned. A couple of my best friends always comment that the girls I find attractive need to eat a sammich or 10. But then again, they are bigger boys themselves.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Ha, I'm already shackled to a great guy :) But if I wasn't, I'd totally claim to be Mrs. Jonnythan

You need to learn to work the quote function first. I have standards :laugh:
  • kt_731
    kt_731 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

What a d bag
  • Melissa22G
    Options

You need to learn to work the quote function first. I have standards :laugh:

You're already too much work :wink:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    How about "anyone that will fit under my arm" ?
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    2-10 as long as the b00bs are proportional to larger.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Are you typing on a calculator? HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get past the part where you said you and your husband were in a strip club...

My wife and I used to go to strip clubs all the time. Several of my friends and their wives do as well.

I am failing to understand why you cannot get past this and also how that is relevant to what size is sexy?
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    the correct answer is "amazon in a size 6"

I go for proportionate, but I really like the "amazon" part.

me too.. it works for me. lol
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    CARDINAL RULE: Belly doesn't extend out further than bust. Otherwise I like thick women actually, but fit-ish not just sloppy overweight.

Not being judgmental at all, but a woman who isn't taking care of herself and/or doesn't look healthy should work on that, nad the good news... she can :)

Are you typing on a calculator? HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

rofl 80085
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I like girls, so I'm just going to butt on in right about now.
    :B
    Also, I'm about to sound superduper shallow.

For me, it's not about size it's about shape. I've seen some size 10s that are rocking a flat tummy, curves, and just an overall thickness, very nice.

I also have a friend who is a size 4, she had a baby recently, she has the same tummy pouch I have. Not to say that it's not cute (I think they're cute, and the story behind them makes me melt, I love babies) but if we're talking lingerie parties and strip clubs, I'd rather see my size 10 friend.

So like I said, for a lot of guys (and girls) it's not about the size or weight, it's about what they look like naked.

ALL THAT BEING SAID. Confidence = sexy. Gimme a size 14 in a corset and some thigh highs and I'm set to go, okayyyy. :p

Can I have a crush on you? (:
    Yes please
    :B :flowerforyou:
    Is there room for a second crush? I second that motion...:drinker:
    :blushing: :drinker:

Wasn't sure if you liked men as well or I would have asked to be included. :love: :love:

I will fight ALL of you! MINE! :mad:
    =P
    oh gosh :blushing:
    there's enough of me to go around, kids ;D i like everybody.

I'd like to also add that any woman who goes to a strip club with their DH is my hero. thank you for existing<3