What size is sexy? MEN PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    4-12 looks good.

0-4 does nothing for me

my wife is a size 6-8 so that is what I find most attractive.
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Honestly i dont look at size anymore, confidence is key in my eyes. The only thing that puts me off is when a woman/male doesnt take pride in their appearance.
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I love women so i feel i can put in a cent or too..lol
    Size doesnt matter Its if you have the right curves in the right place...
    I personally love nice hips with a thick bootay
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get past the part where you said you and your husband were in a strip club...

My wife and I used to go to strip clubs all the time. Several of my friends and their wives do as well.

I am failing to understand why you cannot get past this and also how that is relevant to what size is sexy?
    it's a cultural thing. i don't know anyone who would go as a couple.
    's like driving on the left. it just stands out in the mind as blindingly weird.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    There are limits, but a pudgy girl with a ton of confidence and sexy vibe is way, way more attractive and sexy than the same girl with the body of Mila Kunis but is self conscious.

That post is totally getting you some *kitten*.

:laugh:

I've got enough of that already. Isn't that why we're here? ;)

Ha, I'm already shackled to a great guy :) But if I wasn't, I'd totally claim to be Mrs. Jonnythan

You need to learn to work the quote function first. I have standards :laugh:

You're already too much work :wink:

Harsh!
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ok. So, my husband and I got into this debate this weekend after we went to the strip club. He thinks that women built like me are sexy (kinda nice, huh?!). I'm a size 12 with enormous hips, thunder thighs, and 38DD. He seemed to think that the stripper that he though was doing the most personal dances was close to my size (I didn't seem to think so, but he could have been right). We're going to a lingerie party in a few weeks and I'd like to wear something revealing, but I'm also a little nervous about being super self-conscious....

So, my question is, what size and body type are you attracted to?

Ok first of all, you sound hot.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    How come guys never ask what size we consider sexy?
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I think anyone can be sexy! I am straight, but can find girls attractive. For me personally I tend to think size 10-14 are sexy. Some smaller, some larger. I think its all on how they carry themselves.
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    sexy comes in lots of sizes!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the people that are like, "sizes 0 to 8."

"I met this great girl, she was lookin' fiiiine and then I saw her pants tag said size 10...NEXT!"

No one does that. :noway:

I only really like men that are a size 36/32. I always make sure to check his pants first. Oh, and I only accept a 17 1/2 inch neck. If you're anything else, forget it! :laugh:
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Ok. So, my husband and I got into this debate this weekend after we went to the strip club. He thinks that women built like me are sexy (kinda nice, huh?!). I'm a size 12 with enormous hips, thunder thighs, and 38DD. He seemed to think that the stripper that he though was doing the most personal dances was close to my size (I didn't seem to think so, but he could have been right). We're going to a lingerie party in a few weeks and I'd like to wear something revealing, but I'm also a little nervous about being super self-conscious....

So, my question is, what size and body type are you attracted to?

What I got from this:

1. Your husband thinks you're sexy.
    2. You are the same size as a stripper (who was "doing THE MOST personal dances")
    3. You're going to a lingerie party.
    4. Your question is... What? Your question has NOTHING to do with your story.
    5. Conclusion: You got what you were looking for, validation and attention. And maybe some new FRs from some creepy dudes.

Congrats!:drinker:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    sexy fits all cozy underneath an XXL sweatshirt with no make up on while sharing popcorn and watching sci-fi movies.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Size has nothing to do with it.

Sexy is a woman that smiles at me....

...and maybe winks.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I love women so i feel i can put in a cent or too..lol
    Size doesnt matter Its if you have the right curves in the right place...
    I personally love nice hips with a thick bootay

I love women as well. My friend Boobookitty here is perfection.
    But, for the average non-superwoman, I do prefer an hourglass- not a set size for that hourglass, but I do like someone who cares about their body and takes care of it.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I know my response is going sound very cliched, but I personally don't have a preference for size or shape, although I do tend gravitate more towards the curvy full-figured female form. All in all though, I'm generally attracted to a woman who's confident and comfortable with herself, regardless of her size or shape and who has a healthy attitude to life. And of course a killer smile always melts my heart!!
  • No_carbs_before_Marbs
    Options
    I think being sexy is about being comfortable in your own body. Its not just a certain size. There are sexy skinny women, and sexy big women. I do think curves are the winner though...
  • lesliesmmmacres
    Options
    Sexy is a state of mind

I agree 100%.... Marilyn Monroe was large in size, and everyone thinks she was sexy--and I agree. I believe that when you feel sexy inside, it shows on the outside!!!
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Shape is waaayyy more important than size. Unless a girl is morbidly obese, she can very very attractive if she is shaped nicely.
  • lesliesmmmacres
    Options
    I think being sexy is about being comfortable in your own body. Its not just a certain size. There are sexy skinny women, and sexy big women. I do think curves are the winner though...

Perfect Answer!!! Curves are Beautiful!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I stopped reading after 38DD...praise Jesus!!