What size is sexy? MEN PLEASE!

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Wait a ticket.
    Your husband thinks your sexy. Why does anyone else matter?

That is a very nice thing to say, however life doesn't end when you're married. The rest of the world will still treat you better if it likes the way you look, and it is completely realistic to care about that.

The OP goes to strip clubs with her husband - lucky guy. It hardly seems fair that she should be expected to be content with being attractive for her husband only, and not think about whether other guys like the way that she looks.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    The question is just going to give a broad range of answers, every guy is different :/ however confidence that you are attractive to members of the opposite sex is a good start.
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReCffHVW9jQ8cPbpCT92dHmqrtUEGM-_kv-dLRDAlFrPmWfN0fQA
    i agree.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Healthy is sexy. So, if you are healthy you are on the right track. Also, I think for men it's sexy for their wives to go to strip clubs with them, just sayin.
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Really differs on who you ask. I really don't know much about girls sizes; however, know based on who I have been with that I have never been with a girl larger than I think what is considered size 8? Is that small shirt size?
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    pics or it didn't happen.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I have dated all over the map when it comes to body sizes in women. Tall, short, super model thin, big, medium. And to be honest I dont have a preference. Its more about the lady and how she carries herself and the confidence she has inside. Obviously someone who lives a healthy lifestyle is one I would be attracted to, but body type, hair color, nationality, etc...none of it makes a diff to me is more about the woman inside.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Sexy isn't a size, its a state of mind. I've seen many shapes & sizes be incredibly sexy.