What size is sexy? MEN PLEASE!

Options

Replies

• chelsie_1984
    chelsie_1984 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Some people say being confident makes u sexy..... No way ok so if a 500 pound woman says oh im sexy sure lets see someone say she is so sexy. Im sorry but it does have a lot to do with ur looks. And i would say there really isnt an exact size but i do know being obese is not sexy at all even if u think u are...

^ THIS^
    I was going to say the same thing. All these women on here saying sexy isn't a size its confidence. Yes, confidence does help but it isn't all that it takes. To be fair, there may be some men out there who like larger women (some like larger than others) but on average that's not what men look for. If that were they case, magazines like Playboy, Sports Illustrated and other would have waaaay different girls on there.

I see nothing wrong with mllst18 story or her "question". What I gathered from it was you asking what people find attractive so you could get a feel as to how people would feel seeing you in the lingerie.

Yes, I know..it shouldn't matter. The only person that matters is your SO. But seriously, who wants to go out somewhere and feel like people are disgusted by seeing them. Nobody.

I think you will do great and look great, wear what makes you feel sexy :-) Our worst enemy is ourselves. Kudos to your for having the confidence to go to the strip club and a lingerie party with your man. Not sure I could say the same :-)
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    my wife does it for me!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    If hubby thinks you are sexy then that is what is sexy sugar :) And if you are concerned with knowing whether other men would think you are sexy, your hubby's opinion is shared by at least half of the male population lol
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options

*Chuckle* :laugh:
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    As long as she doesn't weigh more than me :)
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    A woman with Dress size between 4 to 9 with a booty is hott!!!!

I love reading stuff like this and thinking.. dammit I'm a ten. I'm fugly.

This! :sad:
  • chelsie_1984
    chelsie_1984 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If hubby thinks you are sexy then that is what is sexy sugar :) And if you are concerned with knowing whether other men would think you are sexy, your hubby's opinion is shared by at least half of the male population lol

Well said!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I was going to say the same thing. All these women on here saying sexy isn't a size its confidence. Yes, confidence does help but it isn't all that it takes. To be fair, there may be some men out there who like larger women (some like larger than others) but on average that's not what men look for. If that were they case, magazines like Playboy, Sports Illustrated and other would have waaaay different girls on there.

Because Sports Illustrated is supposed to determine what sexy is? I disagree with your premise.

You said, "on average that's not what men look for." Have you seen the "average" American woman in the pages of Playboy, or Sports Illustrated for that matter?

There aren't glossy photos of Honda Accords on auto repair shop walls, but it's the most popular car in America. There are probably photos of Ferraris... how many mechanics do you know that drive one?

What men like to look at in magazines (or on stripper poles) has precious little to do with who they find sexy in the "real world," where the rest of us live.

I'm never going to get scouted by Playboy... but I have never been accused of lacking sex appeal.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Ok. So, my husband and I got into this debate this weekend after we went to the strip club. He thinks that women built like me are sexy (kinda nice, huh?!). I'm a size 12 with enormous hips, thunder thighs, and 38DD. He seemed to think that the stripper that he though was doing the most personal dances was close to my size (I didn't seem to think so, but he could have been right). We're going to a lingerie party in a few weeks and I'd like to wear something revealing, but I'm also a little nervous about being super self-conscious....

So, my question is, what size and body type are you attracted to?

I read this and my jaw dropped... And hasn't closed since. How in the world does your little story and the question relate?
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    Some people say being confident makes u sexy..... No way ok so if a 500 pound woman says oh im sexy sure lets see someone say she is so sexy. Im sorry but it does have a lot to do with ur looks. And i would say there really isnt an exact size but i do know being obese is not sexy at all even if u think u are...

^ THIS^

OK ... I think you are missing the point with what the guys are saying. Yes ... if you go to the extreme, most guys are not gonna find that attractive regardless of a woman's confidence level (assuming that we don't already know the woman and are going by appearance alone. But we are talking more in the average range and, at least in my case, even a fair bit above and below average (again assuming we are going on appearance alone).

The fact of the matter for most guys is this. When we love a woman, we think she is hot. PERIOD. But we also want her to act like she is hot (at least around us). A man does not want the love of his life thinking she is anything less than HOTTER THAN HELL. I want my wife to wear sexy clothes around me. I WISH she would wear a bikini at the beach and pool even if she doesn't look like a girl SI would recruit for their swimsuit issue. I want her to wear short shorts in the summer and show off a little belly. I don't care if anyone else thinks she's hot, cause to me, she is the hottest girl around! So to the OP, your husband thinks your hot. I'm sure other guys do too, but don't worry about it. If you are going to a lingerie party with hubby, dress in whatever way you know will drive him nuts and enjoy!
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    ITo all you guys out there that say insecure women arn't sexy you need to know that not all women are told there attractive by their husbands or others so their curious to know what is attractive. If your with a women make sure you are letting her know so that she doesn't become insecure.
  • swimmer_chick
    swimmer_chick Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Confidence !!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Because Sports Illustrated is supposed to determine what sexy is? I disagree with your premise.

You said, "on average that's not what men look for." Have you seen the "average" American woman in the pages of Playboy, or Sports Illustrated for that matter?

There aren't glossy photos of Honda Accords on auto repair shop walls, but it's the most popular car in America. There are probably photos of Ferraris... how many mechanics do you know that drive one?

What men like to look at in magazines (or on stripper poles) has precious little to do with who they find sexy in the "real world," where the rest of us live.

I'm never going to get scouted by Playboy... but I have never been accused of lacking sex appeal.

^^^ THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    muscular strong women
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    ITo all you guys out there that say insecure women arn't sexy you need to know that not all women are told there attractive by their husbands or others so their curious to know what is attractive. If your with a women make sure you are letting her know so that she doesn't become insecure.

Absolutely! And just as an FYI to the ladies, same thing goes for you! Us guys need to know that our SO's find us attractive as well!
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.

Not seeking validation as much as I'm just taking a general poll....being stuck up is also not sexy! Get over yourself!

<<<<<
    Agrees especially when the person has a picture of her Butt on her profile lol
    As an older woman I would say men like women who are confident about themselves and happy in their skins no matter what size (If they were not interested in you they wouldnt be talking to you in the first place) I whin what men really hate is woman that go all shy as soon as they have their clothes off.
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    I think what men really hate is woman that go all shy as soon as they have their clothes off.

SOOOOOO true!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    It varies from guy to guy and it varies by the girl based on how she carries it. All in all, I would think a generic "medium" for lingerie is generally considered sexy by myself.

But what the hell is a lingerie party and how do I get invited to one and convince my wife to attend?

Type fantasia party in your search engine
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I think what men really hate is woman that go all shy as soon as they have their clothes off.

This pretty well sums up everything. Nothing ruins the mood quicker than when a woman undresses but immediately starts trying to throw her arms over herself to cover up.
  • FightingFox
    Options
    I'll tell you what is not sexy....insecure women seeking validation from men.

Not seeking validation as much as I'm just taking a general poll....being stuck up is also not sexy! Get over yourself!

Yep!! :)