Replies

• phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    can you live up to that?
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    so are we getting naked yet? I'm ready to helicopter.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    In for boobs.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Fine for others, but I'm not comfortable being naked even alone.
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    To each their own.. I'm not comfortable enough with my body to even go shirtless at the beach.
  • call_me_harmony
    Options
    For nudity at home or in designated areas, or well publicised events, so people know what to expect or have a choice whether to be there or not.

I still struggle with it at times when someone who shouldn't take off their clothes does. It's not a pretty sight, letmetellya

Now this I really don't get. Who gets to decided who should or shouldn't take their clothes off. I suspect you mean that people who don't meet your sense of beauty should not take their clothes off.

Hate to tell you this but they are undressing for their own comfort and well-being not for your titillation. Therefore you don't get to judge just who is and isn't supposed to take their clothes off.

One year I went on the naked bike ride through London and got a lot of that attitude from people who seemed to think that only the young and beautiful should be naked. A lot of negative comments and laughter aimed at me because I am middle aged and fat. However I am still glad I went on that ride to make an important point for me, that nudity is not about sex and body positive attitudes include accepting the right of those who do not meet your attitudes of beauty to live by their standards of comfort and enjoy their nudity.

If you are at a nudist park/beach/club and think somebody else shouldn't be taking their clothes off then possibly you and your body shaming should be somewhere else.
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Totally for it. I'm naked 95% of the time I'm home, including out and about in my backyard. One of my neighbors had a problem with it, so he built a super fence so he didn't have to see my body in all its glory. I wear clothes around non-familiar people and in public out of respect for others. Thankfully my robe covers me up for those moments i need to dash out the front door for something quick.
  • naturesfempower
    naturesfempower Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Skinny dipping, hot springs, sweat lodge, or that kind of party...all for it. Downtown in the buckle of the bible belt...not for it.
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    For! I love being naked.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i'd be open to visiting a clothing optional resort with my SO someday.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of icky bits on show BUT THAT'S OK coz I have eyelids :blushing:
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of icky bits on show BUT THAT'S OK coz I have eyelids :blushing:

^^^This, but I don't care about what the bits and bobs look like...if I don't like I don't look...to each his/her own.
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Naked is the best. As long is its in a judgment free environment and people respect each others space. But as for me I dont think it would work as a lifestyle... I wear a uniform to work.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Naked is the best. As long is its in a judgment free environment and people respect each others space. But as for me I dont think it would work as a lifestyle... I wear a uniform to work.
    like Planet Fitness? :indifferent:
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Nudity doesn't bother me in the slightest. So long as people respect each other's privacy and don't openly leer or mock people who aren't perfect, it's just fine.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    45534872.jpg
  • MikeCrazy
    Options
    You can't stop leering....I think it comes with the territory...if you are nude in a public place it's gonna happen regardless of your sex if you are even remotely hot.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    You can't stop leering....I think it comes with the territory...if you are nude in a public place it's gonna happen regardless of your sex if you are even remotely hot.

Openly leering. You know,

creepy-smile-o_zps635f036c.gif
  • MikeCrazy
    Options

Openly leering. You know,

creepy-smile-o_zps635f036c.gif

The scary thing is if I got that kind of leer....I think I would probably run away....far away...LOL
    You still can't stop them....sadly.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    I love nudism. It's natural and just how the good Lord made us. Send me a private message if you want pictures of me relaxing at home.

I love you :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: