Are you for or against NUDISM!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Raise your hand if you got pervy PMs after stating your love of nudity.

*hand up*
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I asked the family and they said no to the nudist resort. I always use to go topless on the beach even if no one else was when younger. Now I'm older not sure. If on a beach alone why not?
  • eplerd
    eplerd Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    LOL
    reading the remarks on a few (But not all ) of the replies here has been entertaining.

If you are a nudist I just hope you support AANR as they do a lot (in the USA) for the nudist lifestyle in terms of legal support, etc.
    (Google it)
    I used to be a member of AANR and a resort here in FL (I live in an area with a dozen or so)...it just got too expensive and I spent the equivalent amount on a gym so I look better when I join again LOL

Dave
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I've always loved nude beaches. First, because it feels so good to be naked in the sun. And second, people are so beautiful in all different shapes and sizes. I used to spend my summers at Wreck Beach in Vancouver, which is difficult to access. And once you are there, there are all kinds of vendors (or used to be) - people selling pizza, dim sum, cookies (regular and, um, spiked). There was even a guy walking around in nothing but a bow tie serving screwdrives on a silver tray. There was a minimum of preening, it was mostly just people enjoying the day.

I also love skinny dipping, and often wonder why we wear bathing suits at all.

I think "naturist" resorts are a little odd, though. I don't really get it as a "llifestyle".

Totally agree. In my pool I resent having to wear a bikini but will if others are here.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Didn't Groucho Marx say something like, "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"? So for...or against...I am confused...lol So long as its in my home and my DH, I am okay with it.

We have a nude beach out here. Not a lot of people over there either.
  • focusedfitness123
    focusedfitness123 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    In my life drawing classes I got so used to seeing people nude that the idea of unnecessary clothing seemed strange (at least until they asked me to be the model). Anyway, now I have a great appreciation for people who aren't afraid to be naked.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    oops
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i don't care as long as no one touches me people can do whatever the heck they like for all I care.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    For. It's just skin. Also, I look best naked.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Nope I don't mind clearing room quickly. LOL
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on whom, where, and whatever.