Dinner last night was....

Options

Replies

• lenalovestofish
    lenalovestofish Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    rxjtkvssllz7.jpg
    Nachos made on baby peppers instead of chips.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    rxjtkvssllz7.jpg

Except for the sour cream, that's awesome.
  • webyj
    webyj Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken and baby spinach wrapped with corn tortillas drizzled with a little hot sauce 4 of them for 310 calories.
  • gemmaw987
    gemmaw987 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, fries (made from carrots....just cut without peeling and boil for 10 mins then add to baking tray with a spray of fry light and garlic salt) and a chicken in crispy batter :smile:
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    2db2o2ra27hl.jpeg

Lemon pepper tilapia, 7 superfoods salad...the yummy one with quinoa and avocado dressing, and a tiny bit of wild rice...that I elected to not eat in favor of more salad.
    Had a Fruite banana and milk frozen treat for desert
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    A slice of protein bread with Laughing cow triangle cheese
    A big bowl of leafy greens salad with balsamic honey
    Salmon fillet
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had a green smoothie and some tofu soup (cubes of tofu and daikon in a spicy soy broth).
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Last night was burgers
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    rxjtkvssllz7.jpg

Except for the sour cream, that's awesome.

This looks yummy....gonna try it!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Salmon, rice, misc vegetables that I had on hand (broccoli, peppers, tomatoes).
  • pescetarian_love
    pescetarian_love Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Extra firm tofu sauteed with pero farms bell peppers, onions, soy sauce, over greens with a little cheese. Very yummy!
  • BridgetHarrington
    Options
    Last night I had 3 skinless grilled chicken thighs with LaGuacamaya hot sauce (there are no calories in the sauce.....it is hot and very flavorful) and 2 cups of steamed (I steam it in the microwave, cut raw from the head) cauliflower with a tablespoon of Kraft Roasted Red pepper Italian dressing put on before steaming. Halfway through the cooking, I sprinkle a tablespoon of cojita cheese on it. It's a Mexican cheese similar to Parmesean, but only 30 calories per teaspoon.

A very filling, satisfying, flavorful dinner for under 500 calories, with trace fat, very little sodium and under 5g of carbs.
  • caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    BBQ baked chicken breast with herbed baby potatos.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Thick cut bone-in pork chops cooked over an open fire with a side of spicy black beans and rice.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    For me, it was oven-blackened tilapia, broccoli and cheddar Rice-A-Roni, and green beans :) It was super tasty.
  • losergood2011
    losergood2011 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Oh it was bad. Can of mallets chili and tortilla chips. Still under my cals though. Lunch was an awesome huge salad with balsamic though!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Was pretty good! I am out of dinner ideas, now that hubby is home for dinner every nite, so I did an all in one....Fried ground beef, added onions, tomatoes, peppers and garlic...some gluten free rotini and loads of shredded cheddar.....baked...YUM! Hubs loved it, so win win!
  • Lulaica
    Lulaica Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A third of the HelloFresh mole-spiced steak tacos with a chili corn side since they were pretty high calorie. So now I have the other two thirds for lunch and dinner today. :)
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a Philly Steak sandwich without the bread, made from rib eye steak. It was so tender and juicy. I paired it with a side salad topped with herb infused olive oil.

86ilox6jnnzt.jpg
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    We had leftovers.

Shawarma Spiced Chicken with 1/2 cup of couscous and 2 oz. sliced cucumber. So delicious!

The Chicken recipe from Skinnytaste: http://www.skinnytaste.com/shawarma-spiced-grilled-chicken-with-garlic-yogurt/