EGGS ARE GOOD EAT THEM

Options
Eat the eggs! Eat the whole eggs! Yolks aren't evil. Dietary fat and cholesterol have nothing to do with the fat and cholesterol on and in your body. http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/fats-full-story/ (ignore the crap at the bottom about replacing butter, dairy, and red meats... that's pure tripe).

JUST EAT THE FREAKIN' EGGS FFS.

Edit for eggs article: http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/eggs/

Replies

• Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    DOWN WITH THE EGG HATERS

EGGS 4EVAH

VIVA LA EGG

EGG POWER
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    eggs make me burpy
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    eggs make me burpy

Well, eat the avocados, then.
  • curlygirly80
    Options
    Thank God you posted this, because I have a dozen colored eggs in my fridge. Every time I open that dam fridge they call out to me, Just eat me! Eggs and Franks Red Hot, NOM NOM!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I eat the whole egg sometimes several a day..... Looking at my latest labs right now... VLDL is 9 triglicerides are 48 and my overall cholesterol is 141

I remember a while back being raked over the coals by some MFP know it all (Bobby Clerici) because I choose to eat the whole egg except for when I'm low on calories but still need more protein in which case I will just add a few extra whites. He told me I was not really dedicated to weight loss and that if I was acting so reckless as to eat the yolk of the eggs, that I'd never lose weight. WTF?
  • ncl1313
    ncl1313 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You don't have to tell me twice!! :) I already had one today. I had 4 yesterday. I think I'm up to a dozen for the week. Yay eggs!
  • psych0kitty
    Options
    I remember a while back being raked over the coals by some MFP know it all (Bobby Clerici) because I choose to eat the whole egg except for when I'm low on calories but still need more protein in which case I will just add a few extra whites. He told me I was not really dedicated to weight loss and that if I was acting so reckless as to eat the yolk of the eggs, that I'd never lose weight. WTF?

MFP needs an ignore function.

Y'all know that the yolk is the food for the baby chicken, right? That's where all the good nutrients are. It's like breastmilk for chickens.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    <3 the yolks are where all the good stuff is.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    But they still don't taste very good.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    eggs make me burpy

Well, eat the avocados, then.

I did that too! It was pretty good.
  • psych0kitty
    Options
    But they still don't taste very good.

WHAT?! BLASPHEMER.
  • Alehkhs
    Alehkhs Posts: 1
    Options
    I buy five dozen for $9, and hard-boil half of them at a time. Yum.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Eggs are so delicious! Since Easter I've been eating at least one hard boiled every day with breakfast. :)
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Thank God you posted this, because I have a dozen colored eggs in my fridge. Every time I open that dam fridge they call out to me, Just eat me! Eggs and Franks Red Hot, NOM NOM!

MMMMM hot sauce, I eat eggs everyday, a boiled egg during the week and scrambled with spinach on the weekend will have to try some hot sauce to spice up this boring meal.

Thanks!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why people don't eat the whole thing. The yolk is the best part! And you miss out on a ton of vitamins...
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options

I never thought to try it. OMG I cant wait
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I do already, who has time to separate the yolk and throw it away?!
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options

MFP needs an ignore function.

Y'all know that the yolk is the food for the baby chicken, right? That's where all the good nutrients are. It's like breastmilk for chickens.

I thought the yolk was the chicken...am I missing something here?
  • Th1st1me4sure
    Options
    EGG LOVERS UNITE! That's my breakfast right there, 4 eggs every single morning yolks n all :)
  • desertcrafty
    desertcrafty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I heart eggs.