Pregnancy 2010 - May

Options
12345679»

Replies

• shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I hope you all had a great weekend.

I guess we started trying this weekend, or at least started not trying to prevent it :blushing:

My question: Did anyone get to this point, and then start freeking out. All of a sudden I am questioning if this is the right time, if we are really ready, if I really want to do this, etc. Just wondering if anyone else felt this way, and if this is normal.

Normal! We weren't trying, but I got off birth control. So the thought was in the back of my head.....we never got to the point where we "tried"....I got pregnant too quick! I think my hubby has super sperm because I did everything in my power not to get pregnant in December....LOL.

But to be honest I was thinking about it constantly....then when that line popped up on the stick - it totally changed my thought process.
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I guess we started trying this weekend, or at least started not trying to prevent it :blushing:

My question: Did anyone get to this point, and then start freeking out. All of a sudden I am questioning if this is the right time, if we are really ready, if I really want to do this, etc. Just wondering if anyone else felt this way, and if this is normal.

Yay Tahmed! Doing the Baby Dance!! Wahoo! (blame What To Expect for that).

I started my Clomid last night, and that makes everything real. Very very real. And the fact that it can happen so fast, and change our whole lives SO fast... well, it's a little overwhelming. And....oh yeah. Terrifying.

Nothing is perfect, and no timing is right. Once it's done, you'll be a mom and a larger family. These are the things I keep reminding myself of. Then again - what about all thethings we wanted to do like travel, and buy a house, etc. What will happen to those?

I asked FI about it last night. If he was feeling it. He said he was, but that he thinks we're supposed to. He said he would be more worried if I wasn't nervous and scared, because life altering events are supposed to that way.

HUGS
  • paldal
    paldal Posts: 154
    Options
    Congratulation Jen!
    Good luck Jalara!!!
    Angela, keep the tips coming, they are so interesting. Looks like a lot of the stuff I like is on the list. I might actually enjoy being pregnant!!!!!

To answer Tahmed, oh yea I'm totally freaked! My hubby is actually more prepared them I am. He says, he never planned to be married when we were, so he's not going to plan the baby, we'll just start trying in Sept and it'll happen when it's supposed to happen. He's a smart guy, so I guess I have no choice but to trust him. :ohwell:

BTW...are we gonna create a June thread?
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I hope you all had a great weekend.

as soon as I found out we were pregnant I starting freaking out haha, still freak out regularly ...