What did your significant other do to piss you off today?

Options

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    The separate bedrooms are because if I sleep on his bed I wake up with my back killing me. It's too firm for me. If he sleeps in my bed, which is too soft for him, he wakes up barely able to get out of bed. Usually he'll stay with me until I fall asleep, then go downstairs. It's not ideal, but there's no way we could afford a new mattress ( sleep number or other) and I love my bed.
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever see mine, so its what she does not do that gets annoying. Shes more like a roommate than a spouse, I am not just talking about sex either.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing, hes amazing.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    He woke up. -AGAIN.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    The separate bedrooms are because if I sleep on his bed I wake up with my back killing me. It's too firm for me. If he sleeps in my bed, which is too soft for him, he wakes up barely able to get out of bed. Usually he'll stay with me until I fall asleep, then go downstairs. It's not ideal, but there's no way we could afford a new mattress ( sleep number or other) and I love my bed.

We sleep in separate rooms too. I LOVE IT! He gets up at 3A, I go to bed at midnight. Our different schedules just make it easier.

And yes, we still have married time...almost every day/night ;-)
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Amazingly nothing...Thursday ...well that is another story and it involves lots of little blue cans....
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options

Why would you waste your life like this?
    '

Like I said neither of us will leave. I could kick his @$$ to the curb but I'm not sure how that would work legally. Need to look into it I guess. Took me about 2 months of marriage to know the only thing we had in common was getting drunk and when we stopped drinking so I could have kids...and sobered up we learned that's all we had.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    He woke up. -AGAIN.

LOL
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Nothing at all. Guess I'm lucky 'cause some of you guys seem really unhappy. I guess I like to look at the positive more than the negative.
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mine has a seriously low sex drive and didn't want to have sex with me either yesterday OR today.

I am practically a sex addict - Can't get enough of it - so this is highly frustrating for me. -___-
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My significant other does this really annoying thing where he doesn't exist.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Let's see... Our kitchen sink and faucet needed to be replaced. He decided to watch Finding Nemo with the kids. Fine. I'm unscrewing pvc fittings (gross on an old house) and asked for his help to hold a light. I'm complaining about the spaghetti pvc mess under the sink and he goes..."I don't think the previous owners knew anything. I'm thinking they weren't handy at all. Aren't you glad you have a manly man?" I'm like..."And yet, I'm down here, filthy, got the sink almost all out, and you're watching f*cking Finding Nemo with the kids. What's wrong with this picture?

Sink/Faucet turned out amazing though. :) I'm not only cute, I do plumbing too.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Nothing today, he watched our daughter while I shopped and did laundry while I was gone.

But give it a day or two...
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry, don't really have a great story to add to this. I've been married almost 2 years, together since 2008, and there's nothing that he's done to piss me off today...or for a long while, actually.

He does annoy me at times...like how he won't stop shaking his foot when he's sitting down and it's propped up over his knee...

But I guess it just doesn't compare to what you guys are talking about. :ohwell:

Ha ha ha - my husband does that foot shaking thing too. He said it is 'St Vitus dance', whatever that may be. But then I have terrible restless leg syndrome in bed, so that probably drives him mad too.
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry, don't really have a great story to add to this. I've been married almost 2 years, together since 2008, and there's nothing that he's done to piss me off today...or for a long while, actually.

He does annoy me at times...like how he won't stop shaking his foot when he's sitting down and it's propped up over his knee...

But I guess it just doesn't compare to what you guys are talking about. :ohwell:

Ha ha ha - my husband does that foot shaking thing too. He said it is 'St Vitus dance', whatever that may be. But then I have terrible restless leg syndrome in bed, so that probably drives him mad too.

Oops - just googled St Vitus Dance and obviously he doesn't have that, it must just have been something someone said to him once (probably his mum). Sorry if i offended anyone with an offhand comment.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    mine was actually on pretty good behavior today. Although he did laugh at my failed attempt at using self tanning lotion and turning orange.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    He failed to exist. I could have made proper use of a good significant other today for workout and craving distraction purposes.

Alas I was forced to settle for a sweaty, improperly ventilated gym followed by much vodka.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Nothing :) He hasn't pissed me off in a very long time, which means a lot because a few months ago I was on my way out but today I can honestly say I love him with all my heart and I am not going anywhere.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    My significant other does this really annoying thing where he doesn't exist.

Lol!
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    He definitely did her.

THIS ^^ plus an ambulance wouldn't come out for tooth pain :huh:

The ambulance DID come for tooth pain. My son saw them but didn't wake me up!!! What an idiot!!! I can't believe they took him either!! I did see his hospital band and all the paperwork they sent home. The thing I'm scratching my head over is what kind of young woman stops and picks up a total stranger walking on the side of the road at 3 am!!