Fighting off an erection while working out.

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    I have heard that if you flick it, the erection will go away.

OMG, did I just give a serious answer to a thread about erections?! What is this world coming to?!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    I know exactly what you mean OP, I sadly deal with this issue a lot. I used the take care of it before hand but it had the side effect of the knees being weak, also of the workout is more than an hour the issue returns.

The solution I found out that works best for me now are briefs that are tight in front that way it maintains a chubby but not a full on erection so if extra rubbage happens at any point the little guy already has a track to expand in without telling the whole world. The second line of defense is looser pants/shorts with the tight underwear.

And for the people saying the ladies are causing it, that is not the case most of the time but rather the repetitive motions of say being on the bike or lifting a certain way.

I may never go to the gym again. had not idea guys had it so er. hard? it's gonna be pretty weird at my next gym workout seeing guys in there and wondering what kind of tape/compression shorts/bathroom visits/ pre rubbing makes it even possible for them to be there. curves and total woman are starting to sound like good ideas all of a sudden.
    Yeah really. F harassing the OP for staring at women you can all harass me for staring at everyones junk the next time I go to the gym thanks to this thread. I'll be sure to recommend the tight underwear options if I see anything pop out at me.
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    I am not mad or offended. I do not think men should never look at women. I just think its a little pathetic that one glance and hes in a fit! He made it seem like it was a reoccuring problem which leads me to believe he just simply doesnt get laid enough...or ever. Or it was a joke. I do have a sense of humour and laughed a few times at this thread. I am just saying if this isnt a joke a picture some weirdo creepy guy!

One does not simply workout,

and not get eye raped.
  • Strokes_and_Lathers
    Strokes_and_Lathers Posts: 58 Member
    It's more then one look. She is working out in front of me while we are both on stationary equipment. I also stated it only happens when I'm horny (actually real horny) when I get to the gym, that combined with loose shorts while doing the eliptical is when the situation arises. No reason to hate!
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    I'm must have low T levels or something. My junk goes into turtle mode when I'm lifting. Maye it's the flight or fight response. Next time I'm going to creepy stare some hot chick to try to work up a stiffy.

when lifting - turtle mode
    cartdio- free and loose so no turtle mode.

Ahhh, I see. I gave up cardio for lent last year and never looked back. When watching alter boys though, I'm always pitching a tent.
  • biscuitwelsh
    biscuitwelsh Posts: 86 Member
    You can try working into your workout... I'm thinking a "no-hands" plank could be impressive
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    wow someone who gets me :noway: lol

My apologies.

Didn't pick up on the humor.

:flowerforyou:
  • CoderGal
    I am not mad or offended. I do not think men should never look at women. I just think its a little pathetic that one glance and hes in a fit! He made it seem like it was a reoccuring problem which leads me to believe he just simply doesnt get laid enough...or ever. Or it was a joke. I do have a sense of humour and laughed a few times at this thread. I am just saying if this isnt a joke a picture some weirdo creepy guy!
    Well I'm glad not everyone thinks like you. I had a bf who would go up at a gust of wind and I was quite thankful for it :tongue:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    with the steriods you do would anyone notice?

Really dude! Please don't assume!

.... sorry but a man of what? mid 30's? you haven't worked out what your **** is for and how it works in that time, not to mention what "your girl" would think

i figure it must not be big enough to pay much attention to, and looking at your pictures i vote roids, ergo: i doubt anyone would notice

not much of an assumption really, infact iirc roids make you do teenage things like get hard when you so much as look at the female form, and spaz out at the littlest things though when your **** shrinks i'm guessing that's not gonna help the situation :huh:

Are you for real?

You just accused a body builder (who competes in comps by the looks of it) of taking steroids . . . on a fitness website

Then made remarks on the size of the guys penis.

And then made inaccurate statements about steroids and shrinking your penis.

charliesheen_zps6897cf79.gif

I read all that and took it totally as an attempt at humor. I guess I'm used to my real life crowd where we totally bust on each other like this.

I in no way took it as body shaming or a real accusation of steroid use.

Yeah, except for the guy that said it isn't friends with the OP. Maybe he meant it as humor, but this thread offered so many other opportunities at humor that his snide remarks really weren't necessary.

troll for troll ;)

trollface.jpg

Like I said, there were LOTS of opportunities for humor other than accusing the man of having a shrunken appendage due to steroids.
  • I get the same thing. When this guy spots me on my squats, all the time. What do I do? Its really annoying. I'm not sure I feel comfortable of telling him to take care of that before we start our set.

Awkward.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Lifting makes me feel very aggressive.

SMASHHHHHHHHH

it just is.

i dont care who knows...whether this thread is real or not I have a healthy sexual appetite.

There is nothing wrong with having a physical response to someone...some harsh reactions to something so normal.
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    You can try working into your workout... I'm thinking a "no-hands" plank could be impressive

Full body workout, impressive
  • Strokes_and_Lathers
    Strokes_and_Lathers Posts: 58 Member

Kudos!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Think of baseball. And your mom.

i tried this solution and the thought of his mom only made it worse....
  • mang9785
    mang9785 Posts: 162 Member
    I get the same thing. When this guy spots me on my squats, all the time. What do I do? Its really annoying. I'm not sure I feel comfortable of telling him to take care of that before we start our set.

Lmfao!! This entire thread just made my day at work so much better lol
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    It's more then one look. She is working out in front of me while we are both on stationary equipment. I also stated it only happens when I'm horny (actually real horny) when I get to the gym, that combined with loose shorts while doing the eliptical is when the situation arises. No reason to hate!

Well I vote you dont wear loose shorts anymore. I vote you wear some sort of spandex biker short deal. That may:
    a) deter your member from standing at attention due to the friction caused by his free and looseness during cardio and
    b) make for the ice breaker to start up a conversation with said hot chick if option a) above proves false. ie "Hey you, look at what yer doin to me over there!" What girl wouldnt be turned on at the gym having THAT conversation.

Your welcome.
  • CoderGal
    Lifting makes me feel very aggressive.

SMASHHHHHHHHH

it just is.

i dont care who knows...whether this thread is real or not I have a healthy sexual appetite.

There is nothing wrong with having a physical response to someone...some harsh reactions to something so normal.
    I think you just said your healthy sexual appetite is very aggressive :laugh:
    *pictures crankstr lunging at some guy after they see her snatch...you know...the appropriate at the gym snatch and not the other kind 'cause our stuff doesn't pop out at you*
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    This happens periodically when I happen to be horny when working out. I might be doing some cardio on the eliptical. There is a beautiful girl in front of me dressed just right in her workout clothes and moving it all just right. Seeing her move it combined with my shorts rubbing up against a certain area sort of gets things stirring a bit if you know what I mean. It can be quite frustrating and involves much mental determination to prevent an embarrassing situation. What should I do to prevent this in the future. :)

You're not doing it right.

Yeah. I may eyeball and horndog on some of the ladies in the gym while I am working out, but I am too focused on my workout to ever get an erection.
  • I would be happy that I am still getting an erection... ijs
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    images-1_zpsacf961e8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.