Fighting off an erection while working out.

Options
15678911»

Replies

• TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    images-1_zpsacf961e8.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Please for the love of God tell me that this is some pathetic attempt at a joke! I find it ridicoulous and disturbing that a grown man would have that problem and then announce it to the world via the internet! How about start going to the gym to work out not to creepily stare at women who are there to be healthy and fit not to be stared at by some pathetic loser who is making mental notes of what they look like so he can go home and whack off since he couldnt possibly ever get a real woman!

You're totally right. He must have forgotten that the real reason MFP exists is for women to complain about their periods.
    and hard nips at the gym. cause only our problems matter. just like in the real world.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I am not mad or offended. I do not think men should never look at women. I just think its a little pathetic that one glance and hes in a fit! He made it seem like it was a reoccuring problem which leads me to believe he just simply doesnt get laid enough...or ever. Or it was a joke. I do have a sense of humour and laughed a few times at this thread. I am just saying if this isnt a joke a picture some weirdo creepy guy!

One does not simply workout,

and not get eye raped.

EWWWWWWW. I feel it all the time too. EWWWW
  • missmae182828
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing. Really?
    Is this a serious post...*sigh*

*eyerolls*
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean OP, I sadly deal with this issue a lot. I used the take care of it before hand but it had the side effect of the knees being weak, also of the workout is more than an hour the issue returns.

The solution I found out that works best for me now are briefs that are tight in front that way it maintains a chubby but not a full on erection so if extra rubbage happens at any point the little guy already has a track to expand in without telling the whole world. The second line of defense is looser pants/shorts with the tight underwear.

And for the people saying the ladies are causing it, that is not the case most of the time but rather the repetitive motions of say being on the bike or lifting a certain way.

I may never go to the gym again. had not idea guys had it so er. hard? it's gonna be pretty weird at my next gym workout seeing guys in there and wondering what kind of tape/compression shorts/bathroom visits/ pre rubbing makes it even possible for them to be there. curves and total woman are starting to sound like good ideas all of a sudden.
    Yeah really. F harassing the OP for staring at women you can all harass me for staring at everyones junk the next time I go to the gym thanks to this thread. I'll be sure to recommend the tight underwear options if I see anything pop out at me.

sersly that's what i mean. how embarrassing if this thought process results in my "glancing" over and over at mens "area" at the gym. i may get ejected or a reputation.
  • Strokes_and_Lathers
    Strokes_and_Lathers Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This happens periodically when I happen to be horny when working out. I might be doing some cardio on the eliptical. There is a beautiful girl in front of me dressed just right in her workout clothes and moving it all just right. Seeing her move it combined with my shorts rubbing up against a certain area sort of gets things stirring a bit if you know what I mean. It can be quite frustrating and involves much mental determination to prevent an embarrassing situation. What should I do to prevent this in the future. :)

You're not doing it right.

Yeah. I may eyeball and horndog on some of the ladies in the gym while I am working out, but I am too focused on my workout to ever get an erection.

True if weight lifting, but we're talking about doing cardio on a eliptical. If I'm doing HIIT then there is no issue, like you said one is way more focused, but If just doing a straight more consistent workout then yes it can become an issue.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    It's more then one look. She is working out in front of me while we are both on stationary equipment. I also stated it only happens when I'm horny (actually real horny) when I get to the gym, that combined with loose shorts while doing the eliptical is when the situation arises. No reason to hate!

yeah I kind of gotta give OP the credit on this one. i visit many gyms and have noticed that the proximity of the woman's behind to the faces of men on other machines or weight equipment is frequently unfortunate. somebody should feng shui that ish.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Do kettle bell swings and hit yourself in the crotch exceptionally hard, bound to get that bad boy down!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean OP, I sadly deal with this issue a lot. I used the take care of it before hand but it had the side effect of the knees being weak, also of the workout is more than an hour the issue returns.

The solution I found out that works best for me now are briefs that are tight in front that way it maintains a chubby but not a full on erection so if extra rubbage happens at any point the little guy already has a track to expand in without telling the whole world. The second line of defense is looser pants/shorts with the tight underwear.

And for the people saying the ladies are causing it, that is not the case most of the time but rather the repetitive motions of say being on the bike or lifting a certain way.

I may never go to the gym again. had not idea guys had it so er. hard? it's gonna be pretty weird at my next gym workout seeing guys in there and wondering what kind of tape/compression shorts/bathroom visits/ pre rubbing makes it even possible for them to be there. curves and total woman are starting to sound like good ideas all of a sudden.
    Yeah really. F harassing the OP for staring at women you can all harass me for staring at everyones junk the next time I go to the gym thanks to this thread. I'll be sure to recommend the tight underwear options if I see anything pop out at me.

sersly that's what i mean. how embarrassing if this thought process results in my "glancing" over and over at mens "area" at the gym. i may get ejected or a reputation.
    Screw your reputation...screw it with a big gym erection!
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    "Take care of business" before you work out?

Take care of business as you are running on the treadmill... the added balance would be a great core workout im sure.

hahahahahaaaaaa :P
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    It's more then one look. She is working out in front of me while we are both on stationary equipment. I also stated it only happens when I'm horny (actually real horny) when I get to the gym, that combined with loose shorts while doing the eliptical is when the situation arises. No reason to hate!

yeah I kind of gotta give OP the credit on this one. i visit many gyms and have noticed that the proximity of the woman's behind to the faces of men on other machines or weight equipment is frequently unfortunate. somebody should feng shui that ish.

bwahahahahahahah...EXACTLY!!!! Frankly, I don't really ever think about anyone else at the gym when I'm lifting...so feel free to sport a chub I won't notice, but should hell freeze over and I do, it BETTER be because of me...lol. BUT! I do fret when some guy is right next to my *kitten* while on some other equipment...feng shui that *kitten*!

EDIT: Cause lifting and sweating and *kitten* isn't really conducive to the that fresh feeling. Ah now we can segue into female topics that I LOVE so much...like feminine hygene and TOM ... :noway: (effiing TOM threads need to be deleted immediately and always)
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    repeat post.
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am not mad or offended. I do not think men should never look at women. I just think its a little pathetic that one glance and hes in a fit! He made it seem like it was a reoccuring problem which leads me to believe he just simply doesnt get laid enough...or ever. Or it was a joke. I do have a sense of humour and laughed a few times at this thread. I am just saying if this isnt a joke a picture some weirdo creepy guy!

and not get eye raped.

I'm sorry. I had to stop reading the rest of this otherwise quite hilarious topic because I don't understand. What the fu(k is eye raping? Is it where you imagine with your eyes penetrating a woman against her consent? If so, that is A) revolting B) scary that you would ever use that kind of terminology? Think before you say things like that.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

and not get eye raped.

I'm sorry. I had to stop reading the rest of this otherwise quite hilarious topic because I don't understand. What the fu(k is eye raping? Is it where you imagine with your eyes penetrating a woman against her consent? If so, that is A) revolting B) scary that you would ever use that kind of terminology? Think before you say things like that.
    Forgive and forget. I think everyones blood is somewhere else right now.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    in before the lock
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include these items:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.