Fighting off an erection while working out.

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    All kinds of ugly on here. Hope you got a practical response that's works out for you!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Please for the love of God tell me that this is some pathetic attempt at a joke! I find it ridicoulous and disturbing that a grown man would have that problem and then announce it to the world via the internet! How about start going to the gym to work out not to creepily stare at women who are there to be healthy and fit not to be stared at by some pathetic loser who is making mental notes of what they look like so he can go home and whack off since he couldnt possibly ever get a real woman!
    Boohoo. Party pooper.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Please for the love of God tell me that this is some pathetic attempt at a joke! I find it ridicoulous and disturbing that a grown man would have that problem and then announce it to the world via the internet! How about start going to the gym to work out not to creepily stare at women who are there to be healthy and fit not to be stared at by some pathetic loser who is making mental notes of what they look like so he can go home and whack off since he couldnt possibly ever get a real woman!

Have you used the internet before? Or have you ever met a man?
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    exercising makes everyone horny, let's not pretend it isn't an issue. My boyfriend is at a point where he is concerned I'm going to go other places to fulfil requirements, and I've just finally started hitting the gym regularly (after 2 weeks snowboarding and lots of jogging and at-home workouts).

I need to get him on the band wagon now that you make me think of it... but he would only do weights, I think he'd snap in half if he lost anymore haha!

edit: no issues here, my gym is full of 50+ Japanese people (living in Tokyo), it's Jillian Michael's team that are my only sexy workout inspiration :'(
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it, they will probably think you have a roll of dimes in your pocket.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

You're totally right. He must have forgotten that the real reason MFP exists is for women to complain about their periods.
  • Strokes_and_Lathers
    Strokes_and_Lathers Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Are you at the gym to get fit or watch women? Do not be so self concious just go move weight. You will have a great work out.
    [/quote
    Serious! I have plenty of great workouts.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

you mad.

Really? Its a serious issue. I'm sorry you don't agree. There are many topics on TOM and other afflictions of the fairer sex. Please don't let us not have a voice. :flowerforyou:

Agreed.

You opened the topic.

No need to come in here and be rude.

This is a serious problem and it's a shame that just because it has to do with an erection everyone treats it like a joke.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

Please redirect your attention to the countless "should I work during TOM?" tmi threads. Methinks you'd be more comfortable there.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    with the steriods you do would anyone notice?

Awe. That's sweet. (ps, i think that's gotta be the best compliment ever if you're natural. )
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

But yoga pants?

dio knows whats up
    Everyone on this thread knows whats up thanks to op :p
  • Strokes_and_Lathers
    Options

Like I said, she was right in front of me. I'm not suppose to notice. You would call this "creepily staring"? Have fun pretending that must people at a health club do not notice others that see as very attractive.
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Really dude! Please don't assume!

.... sorry but a man of what? mid 30's? you haven't worked out what your **** is for and how it works in that time, not to mention what "your girl" would think

i figure it must not be big enough to pay much attention to, and looking at your pictures i vote roids, ergo: i doubt anyone would notice

not much of an assumption really, infact iirc roids make you do teenage things like get hard when you so much as look at the female form, and spaz out at the littlest things though when your **** shrinks i'm guessing that's not gonna help the situation :huh:

Are you for real?

You just accused a body builder (who competes in comps by the looks of it) of taking steroids . . . on a fitness website

Then made remarks on the size of the guys penis.

And then made inaccurate statements about steroids and shrinking your penis.

charliesheen_zps6897cf79.gif

I read all that and took it totally as an attempt at humor. I guess I'm used to my real life crowd where we totally bust on each other like this.

I in no way took it as body shaming or a real accusation of steroid use.

wow someone who gets me :noway: lol
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm must have low T levels or something. My junk goes into turtle mode when I'm lifting. Maye it's the flight or fight response. Next time I'm going to creepy stare some hot chick to try to work up a stiffy.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options

Please redirect your attention to the countless "should I work during TOM?" tmi threads. Methinks you'd be more comfortable there.

Seconding this recommendation...
  • Strokes_and_Lathers
    Options

.... sorry but a man of what? mid 30's? you haven't worked out what your **** is for and how it works in that time, not to mention what "your girl" would think

i figure it must not be big enough to pay much attention to, and looking at your pictures i vote roids, ergo: i doubt anyone would notice

not much of an assumption really, infact iirc roids make you do teenage things like get hard when you so much as look at the female form, and spaz out at the littlest things though when your **** shrinks i'm guessing that's not gonna help the situation :huh:

Are you for real?

You just accused a body builder (who competes in comps by the looks of it) of taking steroids . . . on a fitness website

I read all that and took it totally as an attempt at humor. I guess I'm used to my real life crowd where we totally bust on each other like this.

wow someone who gets me :noway: lol

fair enough!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean OP, I sadly deal with this issue a lot. I used the take care of it before hand but it had the side effect of the knees being weak, also of the workout is more than an hour the issue returns.

The solution I found out that works best for me now are briefs that are tight in front that way it maintains a chubby but not a full on erection so if extra rubbage happens at any point the little guy already has a track to expand in without telling the whole world. The second line of defense is looser pants/shorts with the tight underwear.

And for the people saying the ladies are causing it, that is not the case most of the time but rather the repetitive motions of say being on the bike or lifting a certain way.

I may never go to the gym again. had no idea guys had it so er. hard? it's gonna be pretty weird at my next gym workout seeing guys in there and wondering what kind of tape/compression shorts/bathroom visits/ pre rubbing makes it even possible for them to be there. curves and total woman are starting to sound like good ideas all of a sudden.
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Are you for real?

Yeah, except for the guy that said it isn't friends with the OP. Maybe he meant it as humor, but this thread offered so many other opportunities at humor that his snide remarks really weren't necessary.

troll for troll ;)

trollface.jpg
  • Strokes_and_Lathers
    Options
    I'm must have low T levels or something. My junk goes into turtle mode when I'm lifting. Maye it's the flight or fight response. Next time I'm going to creepy stare some hot chick to try to work up a stiffy.

when lifting - turtle mode
    cartdio- free and loose so no turtle mode.
  • Jessie__86
    Options
    I am not mad or offended. I do not think men should never look at women. I just think its a little pathetic that one glance and hes in a fit! He made it seem like it was a reoccuring problem which leads me to believe he just simply doesnt get laid enough...or ever. Or it was a joke. I do have a sense of humour and laughed a few times at this thread. I am just saying if this isnt a joke a picture some weirdo creepy guy!
This discussion has been closed.