Need a male opinion

Options

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    They both look great on you. I prefer dress #1.

That being said, you are a knock out. If he can't put down his phone for you, he's got problems.
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    #2 is great, you're beautiful and if hes too busy looking at his phone, just look around the room and Im sure there will be plenty of other men looking your way LOL!
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious question on a diet/fitness site right now? Whenever other women write posts like these people are generally very quick to point out the attention-seeking behavior. Of course she looks great, but come on guys!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Its all good.
    If you have to ask, then go with the second.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I like the second dress better. But I just must say that lack of communication is bad for a relationship. And men prefer women to be blunt, not send them signals. Just tell him to leave the phone at home. but, if you prefer to send signals, text him a not so subtle message or picture. He'll have you on his mind all night
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    To the OP and the other ladies: Please do yourself and us a favor.... TELL US WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT IT, AND HOW; then REPEAT YOURSELF about 2X within 15 minutes, then, ask us to repeat what your request was in our own words, then STOP. This will lead to you telling us, reinforcing, us acknowledging what you said, and it does not register as nagging, only effective communication.

Please don't have us GUESS what you want. We SUCK at guessing, but are good at following directions from the person we care for/love.

As for what to wear... both dresses are great, but wear your "I'm going to eat you up" attitude. It goes well with both dresses.
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    2nd pic, and when you get home, slipp on something more revealing. If the dress, your smile and laughter dont catch his attention, then slap him and say look at me you SOB that will sure grab his attention. LOL. Good luck.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious question on a diet/fitness site right now? Whenever other women write posts like these people are generally very quick to point out the attention-seeking behavior. Of course she looks great, but come on guys!

that is why we are in the chit-chat section.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    The OP should just wrap herself in bacon. That will snag her man's attention.
  • QuickShot18
    QuickShot18 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Firrrssstttt! :D
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm not a male... but I'll answer anyway.

1st one = cute, girly, flirty.
    2nd one = sexy, vavoom!

My answer: 2nd one.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    2nd
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I almost through my phone away for you :) Id go with the first. Though I am old fashioned and more attracted to "beautiful" then "hot" if that makes any sense.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    it has to be the second dress but if your going out for the night then the phone is switched off as its just 2 of you ant they do say 3 is a crowed lol have a good night
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    So, you don't want to have to tell him, you want him to just do it automatically, right? This is why men and women don't understand each other. Lol. Just tell him, and he'll leave it at home or something. If you don't say anything, it's just a night out. He's going to pull out the phone. Then, youll be upset or disappointed. He wont know whats wrong and youll be seething because he cant figure it out. Lol. Trust me. Tell him.

Oh, and I like #2.

I'm a girl, but yes this guy is right. Talk to him about it. Wear number 2 and if his phone rings, take it and "hide" it in your dress and tell him this is what he's suppose to be looking at. :love:
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Girl here- but if it was my hubs he'd say #2.. from this angle #2 makes you look like you've got a bit more up top- and that'd always be the winner for him.

Oh and I like #2 better too!

Either way those shoes are sexy enough for anything. .. But I don't know if men think that way.. :laugh:
  • peggifranks
    Options
    Looks like someone's fishing 4 attention from the public that she's not getting @ home . . .
  • nicole_andan
    Options
    Ummmmmm not male but put on some nice underwear and a pair of heels, put the first dress on go and stand in front of him and say "honey which one do you prefer, this one..." (point to dress) "or this one?" then strip off in front of him and put the second one on!!! That should do the trick but repeat if necessary!!!!
  • andrewjuu
    andrewjuu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Four pages of answers and not one obvious and most truthful answer. If you truly want your husbands attention on you and not the stupid phone, don't wear either dress. The no-dress approach is a 100% guarantee eye on you choice!

On that note, I hate cellphones. Having one makes people think I am available 24/7. When I choose to not use the stupid thing people go crazy wondering what happened to me and try even harder to get in touch with me! I also hate the fact that I can do so much with my phone that I have to fight the feeling that I should be "working" all the time.

Could not agree more on the cellphone.....one of the worst inventions ever!
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So, you don't want to have to tell him, you want him to just do it automatically, right? This is why men and women don't understand each other. Lol. Just tell him, and he'll leave it at home or something. If you don't say anything, it's just a night out. He's going to pull out the phone. Then, youll be upset or disappointed. He wont know whats wrong and youll be seething because he cant figure it out. Lol. Trust me. Tell him.

Oh, and I like #2.

Have to say I agree here. I would much rather have a lady share with me the way she would like the mood of the evening to be than try to guess or worse, place only my own slant on the evening.

Both dresses look amazing, kudos to you and all the hard work you did to get there!! That being said I like #1, I think it would be incredible if you, after sharing your feelings for the mood for the evening, shared with him the accessibility part of it ;)