25 TO LIFE month 2

Options

Replies

• buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Options
    Ok, so talk about being upset!....This week I know I shouldn't even bother weighing in because the weight gain is inevitable and there is nothing I can do about it but geez! I am so bloated and have so much water retention! I have actually gained 4 lbs. this time. To top it off, my treadmill broke this weekend and I have only been able to run 1 time in the past 3 days. I may be up a pound due to that but the other 3 pounds are because of the wonders of being a woman! HA! I get so frustrated every month during my cycle. Anyone else feel the same way or have the same problem?

If I don't get someone in here soon to fix my treadmill I will go crazy. Unfortunately I can't run outside 2 days during the week due to having a young child home; kindergarten here is only 2 1/2 days. The other problem is that it's supposed to rain from Wednesday on! UGH!!! I feel so frustrated!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm also expecting what I call "Alice" (a term that caught on during college) and day now. Well, I got on the scale this morning before the workout and suppose it won't go down anymore after that so my scale said 169. Which is great! Since my scale hasn't budged since Easter. And I'm down into another number! Yipee! Hopefully it will stay there!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm also expecting what I call "Alice" (a term that caught on during college) and day now. Well, I got on the scale this morning before the workout and suppose it won't go down anymore after that so my scale said 169. Which is great! Since my scale hasn't budged since Easter. And I'm down into another number! Yipee! Hopefully it will stay there!

See!!! Maybe you body just wanted a splurge for all the hard work you've been doing. You got to have all the yummy snacks and still lost! Great job!!!!!!
  • jenbar
    Options
    Okay all, it's that time of the week again.
    Send in your weights and let's see what we've got!

Me personally, down 1
  • Julie1984
    Julie1984 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hey, I'm new and this looks like a good challenge for me.

Weight last monday: 182.6
    Weight today: 180.6
    Goals: 175 by May 17 (my college graduation ceremony), 150 by September 1st. I may be happy at 150, may want to lose a bit more- I'll see when I get there.

I'm pretty sure some of that is water weight, but I'll take it :happy:

I've been doing pilates based workouts for the past few weeks and I'm seeing some nice improvements in my stomach area, but I wish I could force my body to lose from the legs instead, haha. This week my goal is to do at least 3 45-min cardio sessions and work on my arm and leg muscles more.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this too. Last week weight 212lbs Today 210 lost 2lbs.
  • buckeyebabe
    Options
    Ok...OK...I wasn't going to get on the scale due to that witch "alice" but I like torture myself. I am up 3lbs. 178. I hope that when Alice leaves she takes all of them with her but for now.....+3. :sad:

Bummed Buckeye
  • buckeyebabe
    Options

Way to go!! Nice weight loss for the week. Welcome to the website and to our group!

Buckeye
  • sindyb9
    Options

Way to go!! Nice weight loss for the week. Welcome to the website and to our group!

Buckeye

Thank you I cant wait until I loose as much as you. Sometimes stress puts on a few. Dont worry it will come right off after she leaves. :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Today is a weigh in day for me at the gym. Im a little scared because at the end of last week i was down three...but now its time for Alice and I dont want to know!!
  • buckeyebabe
    Options
    welll good luck to you sparkles...I feel your pain. Just keep thinking it's only temporary, it's only temporary. That has become my mantra for the week!!!

Buckeye
  • buckeyebabe
    Options
    Thank you I cant wait until I loose as much as you. Sometimes stress puts on a few. Dont worry it will come right off after she leaves. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

From your lips to God's Ears!! Thanks for the support!
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hi there Everyone!!! -- I am officially 25lbs lighter today and feelling GREEAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!

It's been crazy busy this week with work and family - haven't been on the site very much at all!!!

Did manage to lose quite a bit of weight though - (not sure how, but I'll take it)!

Last week - 189.4
    This week - 186
    Total weight lose this week is 3.4lbs --- ya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay

My goal this week is to lose 2lbs - and I am sooo looking forward to getting into the 170's!!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • motheroftwoboys
    Options
    I can't believe it two weeks in a row and still at 174. I hope that next week will be better. :sad:
  • jenbar
    Options
    We haven't heard from some people who started with us on March 16th, so I removed them from the list. I hope they are still going or find another thread to keep motivated!

This week, let's do legs! How about squats and lunges. Try and add 20-30 squats, and 10 lunges each leg into your daily workouts.

I think Patricia is the biggest loser this week! 3 pounds gone, and since 3/16 8.6 pounds gone!
    Way to Go!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :wink:
  • jenbar
    Options
    Okay, here are the stats...
    Since March 16

jbaranello 174 170 170 169
    patricia 194.6 191.4 189 186
    Kerridwen 185 182 ____ ____
    proudmama 197.25 195 194
    appleseeley 204 202 202 ___
    motheroftwoboys 176.6 174 174
    buckeyebabe 180 ____
    iluvsparkles 170 167
    brownieeyes 182
    jlauren6 176
    Julie1984 182.6 180
    sindyb9 212 210
    If I have forgotten anyone, I'm sorry, I have a sheet that I wrote down everything and am also going back through the threads to catch up on anything. Phew, this is exhausting! How many calories do you think I'm burning trying to keep up with all you guys losing weight!:laugh:

lines mean we're missing weeks, but that's perfectly ok. I just logged in when you started on this thread.

Way to go!
    Don't forget to log in!
    We all want to know how well (or not so well) we're all doing!
    We're here for support!
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Jennifer - thanks so much for the quick overview and putting in so much time to this challenge!
  • sindyb9
    Options
    ok so here is a good laugh for everyone. going back through the threads I realized what Alice is. LOL Thought it was mother in law or something. :laugh: :laugh:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Well, tomorrow is my weigh in day at the gym. :tongue: A litte scared after last week :sad: , but I am proud to say that I have not had a Coke, my major hangup, in one full week!!! :bigsmile: That is the one thing that I have struggled with during "my whole weight loss life". If I don't loss, I will still have the satisfaction of knowing, that is at least 2400 calories this week that I haven't had. We will see and post tomorrow.
    Rhonda

Ok, I have weighed and measured, my weight was 181 last week and this week I was 180 lb, I have lost an inch in my waist, hips and thighs. So all in all I have made progress this week. I have no clue where the 3 extra pounds came from last week but at least one of them are gone!:flowerforyou:
    Rhonda
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Okay, here are the stats...
    Since March 16

jbaranello 174 170 170 169
    patricia 194.6 191.4 189 186
    Kerridwen 185 182 ____ ____
    proudmama 197.25 195 194
    appleseeley 204 202 202 ___
    motheroftwoboys 176.6 174 174
    buckeyebabe 180 ____
    iluvsparkles 170 167
    brownieeyes 182
    jlauren6 176
    Julie1984 182.6 180
    sindyb9 212 210
    If I have forgotten anyone, I'm sorry, I have a sheet that I wrote down everything and am also going back through the threads to catch up on anything. Phew, this is exhausting! How many calories do you think I'm burning trying to keep up with all you guys losing weight!:laugh:

lines mean we're missing weeks, but that's perfectly ok. I just logged in when you started on this thread.

Way to go!
    Don't forget to log in!
    We all want to know how well (or not so well) we're all doing!
    We're here for support!

twin2- 180, 178, 181, 180 - back where I started