small weight difference,big physical transformation,pics plz

Options

Replies

• imtrinat
    imtrinat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I posted here once, but here is an actual picture. Exact same weight in all three pictures.

7e069024-5b27-4888-99d7-d744ccba0ce0_zps53d32784.jpg
  • minus15pounds
    Options
    Excellent topic. Thanks to everyone for sharing their pictures. So inspiring!
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Here's mine.. Size 22 - 14.. 36 lbs gone. It doesn't seem like Ive only lost 36 lbs in the difference!

704805b4-c81c-4827-8334-8a6bf5ced9f7_zps5bdc8f1d.jpg
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    Options
    Thank you to all who posted!!
  • silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow you go momma....
  • silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow you go momma..
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Start 272
    Now 237
    20+ inches lost

I havent lost weight in last few mnths and my scale keeps going up down up down up down between 5 lbs. I hate that scale! Its the Devil!

2mwvuoz.jpg
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    bump to show the wifeeee..
  • f1usah
    f1usah Posts: 10
    Options
    These stories are truly inspiring! I will definately have to start taking pictures to see the difference. I have the same problem. I can tell I'm getting smaller because my clothes are fitting, but the scale isn't moving! So proud of you all. Keep doing what your doing because it's working!!
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    This isn't an enormous difference, but it shows what 1 month of hard work can do. This is after 1 month of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. Only 1 to 2 pounds difference between the two pictures (before on left, after on right). I still have a lot to lose, so it is disheartening to not see the scale move a whole lot, but I lost 7.25 inches in the first month of doing JMBR, so that is motivating in its own right!

comparisonbeforeand1backresize_zps50a66ec4.jpg

That is a MASSIVE difference for only 1 or 2lbs! well done :)
    I agree great job!!!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Here is a good one...

the left is Thanksgiving 2012, the right is about a week before thanksgiving 2013. Maybe a 5lb difference.

11099489163_a176cdc50d.jpg
    Untitled by crochetmom2010, on Flickr

here is another that I am extremely proud of. The picture on the left was in 2009 or 2010. I'm not 100% sure what my exact weight is, but I know it is no higher than 199lbs, and no lower than 188lbs...in the picture on the right, I am wearing the EXACT same shirt, and I weigh 196lbs. I had gone on to gain 28lbs or more, then lost weight to get back to 196lbs.

8213431311_eecd2df7b1.jpg
    gray top pics by crochetmom2010, on Flickr

Not only does my body look different, but I have a TON of NSVs. Just yesterday I was telling my first trainer ( and dear friend) that back in April it was all I could do to WALK an average of 3.8mph, and "jogging" 4mph was a major accomplishment. Yesterday I was doing sprints on the treadmill at 6mph...4mph was a casual jog. I've also added 15-20lbs+ to the weight I can squat...and dropped 2-3 asthma meds.
  • craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have been on a stand still the past 2 weeks. But I have lost 3/4in off each body area, bust, waist and hips. Today I reached my 20lbmal, I am very happy.
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    this post is brilliant. You ladies are amazing. I am TOTALLY inspired!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    This is not a big success story but for me, I've just lost 2# in a few days and I needed to **tighten** my HRM today & that made me happy.
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    The picture on the left is me at 130 lbs. and the picture on the right is me at 132 lbs (I am 5' 2''). after finishing a bulk (currently "trying" to cut). After 7-8 months of heavy lifting and eating at a small surplus i'm pretty happy with my first ever bulk. I know that I have some body fat to lose, but I wanted to gain some muscle first.

beforeafter_zpsbba21808.jpg
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I will post before and afters when im done the jillian micheals 30day shred...though I worry it won't do much
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!