Men Only - No ladies please - sensitive information here

Options

Replies

• miaotiaox
    miaotiaox Posts: 13
    Options
    I rest my penis on the sink when I weigh myself so it doesn't get cheeky and ramp up the numbers. My penis is always full of mischief.

Possibly the most magnificent thing I've read all week xD
    I agree with the previous statement.
  • ChesterMac
    ChesterMac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lucky to have morning wood! :drinker:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I wonder how much semen weighs....
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

apparently (according to the MFP database) it is only 7 cals....good to know.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

apparently (according to the MFP database) it is only 7 cals....good to know.

You better log it.
  • nicole_andan
    Options
    OK Guys. Now that we have gotten rid of the ladies, I have a question that I am concerned about. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning. I wake up and roll out of bed, and step on teh scale before I get dressed. The problem I have is that I usually still have my morning chubber/wood at the time. Do you think the larger penis may be inaccurately portraying my weight?
    To test my hypothesis this morning, I weighed myself first, and then urinated to get rid of the chubber, and weighed again. I was 1 pound down. Does anyone else have experience with this?

I have a solution for you (not a man - you really shouldn't have put no ladies in the headline!)... Have a "special cuddle" 10-30mins or low->h/i exercise done, fluid retention :wink: disposed of, pee afterwards... you've lost at least 2lb!

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!!! My job here is done!!!! :smokin:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Dude, if you really didn't want women to come to your thread (hehe I said "come") you should've put something about TOM in the title, I run from those like the plague.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    would like to see the erection that holds a pound of water weight. :laugh:
    PM sent.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    If there's one way to keep women out of a thread, it's to put "no ladies please" in the title and have the first post be about penis. Yep, that'll do it every time.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    OK Guys. Now that we have gotten rid of the ladies, I have a question that I am concerned about. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning. I wake up and roll out of bed, and step on teh scale before I get dressed. The problem I have is that I usually still have my morning chubber/wood at the time. Do you think the larger penis may be inaccurately portraying my weight?
    To test my hypothesis this morning, I weighed myself first, and then urinated to get rid of the chubber, and weighed again. I was 1 pound down. Does anyone else have experience with this?

I have a solution for you (not a man - you really shouldn't have put no ladies in the headline!)... Have a "special cuddle" 10-30mins or low->h/i exercise done, fluid retention :wink: disposed of, pee afterwards... you've lost at least 2lb!

Are you propositioning me in a thread where I am trying to get help? Really, that one girl was right yesterday about the forwardness of people these days. How about a phone call and some courtship first?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    If there's one way to keep women out of a thread, it's to put "no ladies please" in the title and have the first post be about penis. Yep, that'll do it every time.

:noway:

Uh. That didn't seem to work at all. This actually seemed to produce the opposite effect that I was looking for.
  • nicole_andan
    Options

Are you propositioning me in a thread where I am trying to get help? Really, that one girl was right yesterday about the forwardness of people these days. How about a phone call and some courtship first?

:noway: :blushing: I am not that kind of a girl! :devil: Just offering you a practical solution to your problem... Would also work as a solo effort I would imagine!!!! :wink:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    the 1 pound chubber. Sounds like a delicious "burger" I'd love to wrap my mouth around...does it come with fries and a shake?
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    You have to be careful of big hard drives full of data. Those 2TB + drives are really heavy when full bruh
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Like saying men only would keep us away .... LOL woman are nosey by nature

The weight loss more then likely accounts for you disposing of your bodily fluids

You know you got the attention of every woman on the forum right now.
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Best to weigh after going to the bathroom.
  • 2ht2hand1e
    2ht2hand1e Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I rest my penis on the sink when I weigh myself so it doesn't get cheeky and ramp up the numbers. My penis is always full of mischief.

Haha...Ok who has rested their boobies on the towel rack when weighing?....NOOOOTTT MEEE. That's for sure. :noway: :wink:
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I haven't had biology in years but... I didnt realize the innards of the peni went out of the body once the peni was non-erectus? I will have to do some research on this.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

:noway: :blushing: I am not that kind of a girl! :devil: Just offering you a practical solution to your problem... Would also work as a solo effort I would imagine!!!! :wink:

I'm getting mixed messages here....
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    the 1 pound chubber. Sounds like a delicious "burger" I'd love to wrap my mouth around...does it come with fries and a shake?

:laugh: :love: :laugh: