Replies

• sgtlee13
    sgtlee13 Posts: 66
    Options
    You also can't say ****ake mushroom.
    [/quote]

hahaha!!!
    but i love ****ake mushrooms!!!
    don't think i've ever been censored before...just wanted to check it out :))
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    If you haven't figured it out yet, then you now know women are mean. This was sooooo good. Thanks for posting.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    not sure if this is a serious question or not....:huh:

Obviously serious. The OP's name says it all.

Hey! Just because I chose a weird name doesn't mean I am not serious in the forums!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    If you haven't figured it out yet, then you now know women are mean. This was sooooo good. Thanks for posting.

AND sneaky. AND don't follow instructions very well. :laugh:
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Like saying men only would keep us away .... LOL woman are nosey by nature

The weight loss more then likely accounts for you disposing of your bodily fluids

Jeesh. Like moths to a flame. I don't want you ladies talking about my morning wood. Have you ever heard the group Morningwood BTW?

When I was college age, in my hometown, there was a local band called Morningwood. I am sure its not the same band though!
  • liftingcoach
    liftingcoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It shouldn't change your overall weight until you relieve yourself. But, depending on the size, it can create some balance problems, making you front heavy, causing the scale to be inaccurate!!!!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I rest my penis on the sink when I weigh myself so it doesn't get cheeky and ramp up the numbers. My penis is always full of mischief.

Remind me not to use the sink if I'm ever over :)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Pee is water weight.... I imagine there is also a such thing as semen weight.

Well that is another question altogether, do you count the weight you lose form ejaculation, or do you wait until you have rehydrated?

Well, women usually pee before weighing in, they don't wait till they are rehydrated, so I think you should probably use the same approach.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Morning wood is a subject of which I am particularly fond.

And I thought I was the only one!
  • OliveDouglas
    Options
    Just another lady here...You can't say don't come and expect us not too!!

And yes, dispose of your bodily fluids and hard on and then weight yourself.

ENJOY!
  • sgtlee13
    sgtlee13 Posts: 66
    Options
    I think the title pretty much made every female want to read this post to find out what they're missing! I'm glad I did, this is the best thing I've read all day ahaa :)

absolutely!!! my day is made!!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

The weight loss more then likely accounts for you disposing of your bodily fluids

Jeesh. Like moths to a flame. I don't want you ladies talking about my morning wood. Have you ever heard the group Morningwood BTW?

When I was college age, in my hometown, there was a local band called Morningwood. I am sure its not the same band though!

Real-sized female lead singer in this group. They had like two songs that made national attention about 5 years ago or so.
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    is that why I'm 360lbs???
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    *puts fake moustache on"
    one most definitely weighs the same with an erect penis as with a floppy one.
    as the blood is already in your body, it just goes to a different place.
    the 1lb loss would be from peeing :P
  • OliveDouglas
    Options
    Just another lady here...You can't say don't come and expect us not too!!

And yes, dispose of your bodily fluids and hard on and then weight yourself.

ENJOY!

I also workout and pee before weighing myself every morning...Gotta get the most accurate number.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    It shouldn't change your overall weight until you relieve yourself. But, depending on the size, it can create some balance problems, making you front heavy, causing the scale to be inaccurate!!!!

That makes the most sense of all these explanations. Like the small amount of pee would weigh a whole pound.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Alright broheim, let's see if we can dip under the old cone of silence and tune out these estrogettes.

So. You want to talk morningwood? Let me give you the skinny. What's in that penis of yours is just blood. It comes from another part of your body. Think of it like a bicycle pump, but instead of air into a tire, it's a blood-filled penis. But that blood was ALREADY INSIDE YOUR BODY. The only thing you should have to do to compensate is step a few inches further back than usual on the scale, because those chubbers can really screw with your center of balance.

That's WHY they invented the squat rack. Wood imbalance.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options

Real-sized female lead singer in this group. They had like two songs that made national attention about 5 years ago or so.

Yeah my local band was a bunch of guys. No chicks in it! Ironically, the two singers would play an acoustic show occasionally. They would introduce themselves, "Hi, we are Neil and Bob. Two completely heterosexual guys."
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I going to try to get my husband to do a before and after weigh in. You most likely just peed out a lb of water.