Men Only - No ladies please - sensitive information here

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I haven't had biology in years but... I didnt realize the innards of the peni went out of the body once the peni was non-erectus? I will have to do some research on this.

Someone needs to reply to this and offer to help. That person shall not be me.
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I haven't had biology in years but... I didnt realize the innards of the peni went out of the body once the peni was non-erectus? I will have to do some research on this.

It gets out into the environment and it is absolutely destroying our ozone-layer with our man-vapor... Glow-balls warming. omg....
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    the 1 pound chubber. Sounds like a delicious "burger" I'd love to wrap my mouth around...does it come with fries and a shake?

I think you can get one of those at the Machine Shed.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    would like to see the erection that holds a pound of water weight. :laugh:

This. I'm guessing that since your morning friend is comprised of blood thats already in your body it wouldn't actually make a different in weight, however the urine would.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Well since you are on my FL, I will volunteer to offer what I can for your research.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Well since you are on my FL, I will volunteer to offer what I can for your research.

There it is!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    the 1 pound chubber. Sounds like a delicious "burger" I'd love to wrap my mouth around...does it come with fries and a shake?

They do have delicious meat there...and VERY filling!!!
  • nicole_andan
    Options
    OK Guys. Now that we have gotten rid of the ladies, I have a question that I am concerned about. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning. I wake up and roll out of bed, and step on teh scale before I get dressed. The problem I have is that I usually still have my morning chubber/wood at the time. Do you think the larger penis may be inaccurately portraying my weight?
    To test my hypothesis this morning, I weighed myself first, and then urinated to get rid of the chubber, and weighed again. I was 1 pound down. Does anyone else have experience with this?

I have a solution for you (not a man - you really shouldn't have put no ladies in the headline!)... Have a "special cuddle" 10-30mins or low->h/i exercise done, fluid retention :wink: disposed of, pee afterwards... you've lost at least 2lb!

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!!! My job here is done!!!! :smokin:

Are you propositioning me in a thread where I am trying to get help? Really, that one girl was right yesterday about the forwardness of people these days. How about a phone call and some courtship first?

:noway: :blushing: I am not that kind of a girl! :devil: Just offering you a practical solution to your problem... Would also work as a solo effort I would imagine!!!! :wink:

I'm getting mixed messages here....

What did you expect?! I am a woman! :flowerforyou:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

There it is!

I got ya covered brah!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

They do have delicious meat there...and VERY filling!!!

QFT. I haven't been in years though.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    No. You only lose about a teaspoon or two of water that way. Relieving your bladder will get rid of some weight though.
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Your erection didn't weigh an extra pound - your urine did.

Nice wishful thinking, though.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I LOVE you all!!!!! :laugh:

and I don't follow directions very well . . . of course . . . unless :blushing:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    OK Guys. Now that we have gotten rid of the ladies, I have a question that I am concerned about. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning. I wake up and roll out of bed, and step on teh scale before I get dressed. The problem I have is that I usually still have my morning chubber/wood at the time. Do you think the larger penis may be inaccurately portraying my weight?
    To test my hypothesis this morning, I weighed myself first, and then urinated to get rid of the chubber, and weighed again. I was 1 pound down. Does anyone else have experience with this?

I have a solution for you (not a man - you really shouldn't have put no ladies in the headline!)... Have a "special cuddle" 10-30mins or low->h/i exercise done, fluid retention :wink: disposed of, pee afterwards... you've lost at least 2lb!

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!!! My job here is done!!!! :smokin:

Are you propositioning me in a thread where I am trying to get help? Really, that one girl was right yesterday about the forwardness of people these days. How about a phone call and some courtship first?

:noway: :blushing: I am not that kind of a girl! :devil: Just offering you a practical solution to your problem... Would also work as a solo effort I would imagine!!!! :wink:

I'm getting mixed messages here....

What did you expect?! I am a woman! :flowerforyou:

But, not a lady, right. Otherwise you shouldn't be here. :indifferent:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

how do you know? have you seen his erection?
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    :glasses: :drinker:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!

How can you tell a male tree from a female tree?
    The male tree has morningwood.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!

How can you tell a male tree from a female tree?
    The male tree has morningwood.

Q: What's the difference between "light" and "hard"?

A: I can fall asleep with a light on.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Or maybe he/she was that stalker...