Men Only - No ladies please - sensitive information here

Options

Replies

• hamasehfallah
    Options
    no....erections occur when the blood in your body flows to your penis. this doesn't effect your weight at all. it's not like your body is getting some magical infusion of blood out of nowhere into your ****. as a grown man im sure you already knew this....i feel as if this thread was a troll to see if women would actually not read it just because you told us too lol
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Erection weight. :laugh: I would wait until after the morning pee. And, yes I know you said no ladies but....

Morning wood is a subject of which I am particularly fond.

i was a T.A. in the subject of morning wood...i got straight A's that semester.
  • kimberly728
    kimberly728 Posts: 124
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry but i couldnt stay away!

always pee before you weigh in!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I rest my penis on the sink when I weigh myself so it doesn't get cheeky and ramp up the numbers. My penis is always full of mischief.

I love you! :laugh:
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    OK Guys. Now that we have gotten rid of the ladies, I have a question that I am concerned about. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning. I wake up and roll out of bed, and step on teh scale before I get dressed. The problem I have is that I usually still have my morning chubber/wood at the time. Do you think the larger penis may be inaccurately portraying my weight?

To test my hypothesis this morning, I weighed myself first, and then urinated to get rid of the chubber, and weighed again. I was 1 pound down. Does anyone else have experience with this?

How you doing??? :wink: Full pound eh? NICE!!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    OK Guys. Now that we have gotten rid of the ladies, I have a question that I am concerned about. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning. I wake up and roll out of bed, and step on teh scale before I get dressed. The problem I have is that I usually still have my morning chubber/wood at the time. Do you think the larger penis may be inaccurately portraying my weight?

To test my hypothesis this morning, I weighed myself first, and then urinated to get rid of the chubber, and weighed again. I was 1 pound down. Does anyone else have experience with this?
    It depends, are you on your period?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Alright broheim, let's see if we can dip under the old cone of silence and tune out these estrogettes.

So. You want to talk morningwood? Let me give you the skinny. What's in that penis of yours is just blood. It comes from another part of your body. Think of it like a bicycle pump, but instead of air into a tire, it's a blood-filled penis. But that blood was ALREADY INSIDE YOUR BODY. The only thing you should have to do to compensate is step a few inches further back than usual on the scale, because those chubbers can really screw with your center of balance.

That's WHY they invented the squat rack. Wood imbalance.

Blood? right. It's not a uterus. SMH
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Really, right? I mean all these people talking about blood in the penis. I am a guy. I don't get a period.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Men don't have TOM. They have TOD.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    An erection is essentially, in relation to gravity, a 3rd class lever.

Lever3.gif

Because the weight of the penis is extending away from the fulcrum point, gravity's pull on the tip exerts more force on the body than if it were just dangling.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I have to wait for mine to go down. Otherwise, I can't see the numbers on the scale.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    *puts fake moustache on"
    one most definitely weighs the same with an erect penis as with a floppy one.
    as the blood is already in your body, it just goes to a different place.
    the 1lb loss would be from peeing :P

For some reason, I find myself intensely attracted to your manliness. :blushing:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    You know, if I had access to morning wood every morning I would never have another bad day. true story..

but I don't ...and I'm a total bish today because of it...deal.:mad:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    In for the junk pics and to try typing shiitake mushrooms.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    You know, if I had access to morning wood every morning I would never have another bad day. true story..

but I don't ...and I'm a total bish today because of it...deal.:mad:

Just wear that blue dress and you should have no problem finding what you need.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Pee is water weight.... I imagine there is also a such thing as semen weight.

This.

OP you're doing it wrong.

Weigh yourself post *kitten*.

Take blood pre *kitten*.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817

'As a practical consequence, the results indicate that whenever both blood and semen are analysed, blood sampling must precede semen collection.'
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    would like to see the erection that holds a pound of water weight. :laugh:

I want to see this also!!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    In for the junk pics and to try typing shiitake mushrooms.

LOLLLOLLL apparently you CAN type it. If you spell it right. But you still can't say ****'s sporting goods.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    My my! Aren't you proud of your thang! It was the tinkle that caused you to weigh more.
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    'No ladies please' is a sign just asking for trouble...so yes, I peeked? I haven't read the posts yet, but have you found the solution to you problem? :flowerforyou: