Movies that made you feel awful

Options

Replies

• miss_brown1989
    miss_brown1989 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    human centipede 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt really feel traumatized after but it was beyond the most F*cked movie ive ever seen
  • miss_brown1989
    Options
    someone said fear and loathing HAHA thats my FAVOURITE movie
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Pursuit of Happyness
    At least it had a good ending
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Melancholia
  • miss_brown1989
    Options
    running scared scene with the paedophiles, made me feel sick and the pedo scene in butterfly effect same thing
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Some movie my dad made me watch where all these guys were gang-raping some girl...she apparently got back at all of them at the end but my greatest fear in life is getting raped so I had to leave the room.

My dad apologized to me profusely for a week after that.
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The Ring

*shudders*

Also that scene in Pan's Labyrinth where that guy gets his face beaten to a pulp x__x
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Cape Fear (the newer one, with Robert de Niro). Messed me up for weeks. :frown:
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    The Ring

*shudders*

Also that scene in Pan's Labyrinth where that guy gets his face beaten to a pulp x__x

Oh *kitten*. This! I had forgotten about this.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    The Bridges of Madison County
    sad
    Bug
    freaky
    A Table for One
    strange
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    White Oleandor

struck a nerve with momprobs
  • MRATL70
    MRATL70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The Wrestler - just a grim picture of how easy it is to fall down in life
  • mollyya90
    mollyya90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Lifetime movie: gwen araujo story.

It sickens me to watch this movie.
    A male who dressed as a woman all his life and believed himself to be a woman was in high school and had a crush on a boy. The guy and his friends beat her to death. With produce cans. And oh my gosh. I can't stand people. It tears my heart up inside.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Funny Games - Nightmares FOR WEEKS, I think because there was no part of it that seemed like it couldn't happen to anyone

Trust - I'm never having a daughter.

Everybody's Fine - spoiler; everybody is not fine, in fact everybody is really really not fine.

Dear Zachary - documentary, uuugggggghhhhhhhh, just sad, so.... Effing..... Sad
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Precious!! I felt horrible for an entire day after I saw it! I HATE movies that don't have a happy ending!!! I kept expecting something to happen to make the rest of the depressing movie better but NOPE it had a sad ending too!! Screw that movie!!

OH! and Atonement! Again, I HATE movies that don't have a happy ending. My best friend and I cried for ten minutes after that movie was over hahahaha.
  • shewasthewalrus
    shewasthewalrus Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happiness.

That movie did NOT make me feel happy. I still regret watching it. The only worthwhile part was the opening scene.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Blood Diamond. I've made it very clear to my boyfriend that an onyx is much more welcome than diamonds (and he got me a gorgeous white gold ring with just that)!
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Precious!! I felt horrible for an entire day after I saw it! I HATE movies that don't have a happy ending!!! I kept expecting something to happen to make the rest of the depressing movie better but NOPE it had a sad ending too!! Screw that movie!!

OH! and Atonement! Again, I HATE movies that don't have a happy ending. My best friend and I cried for ten minutes after that movie was over hahahaha.
    And this! Precious was just heartbreaking. A few people mentioned American History X and I have to agree with that one too. The "Hate is baggage." speech at the very end was mind-blowing.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Funny people = horrible...
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Yeah... that one was difficult to watch.

Trainspotting is along those same lines, but it least it had a happy-ish ending.
    I was drunk first time I tried to watch it. I had to stop watching when the baby was crawling on the ceiling. That freaked me out.