Options
    White Oleandor

struck a nerve with momprobs

YES.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    The Tortured was pretty messed up.

This movie made me feel sick for literally WEEKS.....I just felt so wrong about it....

Another one that have really bothered me was The Pianist

While I am here and you guys are discussing movies....take a look at my group for movie lovers!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5224-film-buffs
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    the boy in the stripped pajamas

this
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I'm reading over these and all of these are good choices I almost forgot about! Although I preface that by clarifying that while these movies make me feel bad, I don't hate them!! Although 'Saw' is an exception. Fricking hated Saw.

Another one is Bridge to Terabithia. ALL THE FEELS, MAN! I couldn't stop bawling.
  • suzieb41
    suzieb41 Posts: 15
    Options
    'dead man walking'
    god it really messed me up!
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Pay it Forward. I had no idea what the movie was about and was watching with my wife and kids. The ending just plain sucks. I think it was poorly done and sent the wrong message in my opinion. I was pissed about it for weeks.
  • jimandpam87
    jimandpam87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    For some reason, The Sixth Sense really affected me. I think it's partly because I was like, 12 when I saw it. The little kid having to basically live with dead people just seriously freaked me out. Especially the part where the bodies are hanging in the gym. Ugh.

Also, The Ring. Just because, well, it's The Ring. Who DIDN'T get freaked out by that movie? I was relatively young when I saw it as well and seriously...I don't think I've ever been that scared by a horror movie. Like, for WEEKS I was scared. It was silly.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Documentary Dear Zachary.
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Options
    Forgot about this one:

Amores Perros..... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    The Cell

That's a frickin' head trip. Also Fear and Loathing, especially cuz I watched that right after getting stoned :tongue:
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this one was mentioned, but the animated movie Up depressed me! It was so sad to me and I felt like a dork for crying.
  • fat_harrie
    fat_harrie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A.I. I was ready to hug my keyboard and promise to never leave it again after Haley Joel Osment's performance.

Oh I forgot about that! I can't help but just feel something inside me break everytime I watch it *Sob*!
  • Carpaydeeum
    Carpaydeeum Posts: 116
    Options
    Pursuit of Happyness
    At least it had a good ending

I grew to hate that d#*! machine he's trying to sell
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    Philidelphia

I completely lost it in the theatre.... had to leave to cry in the lobby.... then couldn't drive the car home for an hour
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this one was mentioned, but the animated movie Up depressed me! It was so sad to me and I felt like a dork for crying.

I cried too and I'm sure there were others like us.
  • lowlevelrebel
    lowlevelrebel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think the movie that made me feel the worst was 'Requiem for a Dream.' I was not okay for weeks after that movie.

Holy crap... I accidentally rented this and "Dancer in the Dark" one night. Took me days to recover. I was just a mumbling, wide-eyed mess.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    End of watch....terrible ending :(
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Requiem for a Dream, Paranormal Activity (1, 2 and 3 - I was terrified), IT, When Darkness Falls, End of Watch, I am Legend and Seven Pounds. I'm overly sensitive, I know.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    The Lovely Bones. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Agreed. Totally effed up movie.

I read the book, and it was so depressing I couldn't make myself watch the movie.