looking for breakfast under 100 cal?

hi im looking for a breakfast under 100 calories and no oatmeal got anything?????

Replies

• AlFreebs
    AlFreebs Posts: 24 Member
    My newest breakfast obsession is Yoplait Greek yogurt 2x protein. It's 100 calories exactly and keeps you full all morning!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Why?
    What are you saving the other 1500 cals for?
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    I would skip breakfast then.
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Rice cake with pb2 or half a hard boiled egg with natured own 100% wheat is only 50 Cal per slice.
  • slrose
    slrose Posts: 164 Member
    fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(strawberries are in season, too!)
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(strawberries are in season, too!)

I changed my vote for skipping breakfast. I would definitely eat strawberries a whole quart of them.
  • kermiehiho
    kermiehiho Posts: 193 Member
    I think there's a 90 cal a serving Fiber One cereal out there. I guess that means you can't eat it with milk though...
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Really? No meal should be under 300 calories... Either way have a fruit that's just about it
  • 3/4 c of Special K Red Berry = 82.5
    1/2 c Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk = 15

Total = 97.5
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Unless there's some kind of specific circumstance, you should really be eating more than 100 cal for breakfast. 300 is my minimum, but I've found (as have many others) a bigger breakfast tends to lead to better eating throughout the day.
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    100 calories is a snack. ....But Ham and Veggie Scramble
    30g onions
    15g red bell peppers
    15g green bell peppers
    50g zucchini diced into cubes
    50g crimini mushrooms
    21g Safeway Select Boneless Ham diced
    1 egg white
    1/2 tsp olive oil
    99 calories
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Why?

This was my question as well.

Might as well just skip it at this point.
  • BrookieHatesCookies
    BrookieHatesCookies Posts: 54 Member
    Breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day!
    I used to have a severe ED and even then I would eat practically all of my calories at breakfast.
    You burn them all off.

You need those calories in the morning to jumpstart your metabolism, it helps you lose more to eat more in the AM.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Coffee.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Under 100 calories? That ain't no breakfast
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Why?

Dan said it all. Glad you got to this because I was about to say the exact same thing! :flowerforyou:

Eat more for breakfast, cut somewhere else if you have to but please don't starve yourself. I learned the hard way & kept making those mistakes up until I came across a topic posted by helloitsdan and since then I have been losing fat, gaining muscle and looking fantastic. Every day when I go to my Zumba classes, CrossFit or to lift weights I get compliments on my transformation over the last month. The scale doesn't tell me anything because I hardly use it, but my clothes do & so does everyone else who sees me a few times a week. Oatmeal is honestly one of the best breakfast foods I have eaten next to eggs. I thought it was crazy because of all the carbs, but the fact is the fiber is good for you & if you get the whole rolled oats (plain of course) they are lower glycemic and power your workouts. Plus, on the days I start with oats I don't have major cravings and have better workouts.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Under 100 cals - forget cereals or toast.

Eggs, as always are your friend. One whole egg is about 70, add in an egg white for another 10, and mushrooms and spinach will be very little, for a good tasting scramble/ omelette.

Half a grapefruit is 50 cals.

Fruit-wise, berries are the best choice - blueberries or raspberries are roughly one calorie each, so you could add 20 of them to some greek yoghurt or cottage cheese.

A slice of ham is about 20 calories, depending on size and thickness - 2 of those with some tomatoes or pickles.

Smoked salmon or trout is roughly 60 calories a slice.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Yeesh, only 100 or less? That's tough. That's like two bites of chocolate. :wink: I'm on 1500c/day and always have at least 300cals for breakfast, sometimes 500. Good start to the day, fuels me for morning workouts or walks/errands. Egg whites and veggies are probably a good bet for keeping it low-cal though. Or something simple like fruit, but even that can add up due to the natural sugars.
  • Flyer69
    Flyer69 Posts: 100 Member
    My cappuchino is more then 100 calories.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Under 100 calories? That ain't no breakfast
    Lol.