looking for breakfast under 100 cal?

Options

Replies

• MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    hi im looking for a breakfast under 100 calories and no oatmeal got anything?????

Just wondering why only 100 cal??? That seems really low......Breakfast really should be your biggest meal....we tend to eat backwards in America....eat like a king for breakfast, a queen for lunch and a pauper for dinner......
  • Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hi im looking for a breakfast under 100 calories and no oatmeal got anything?????

Troll? First forum post and a man chooses this one?:huh:
    I'm wondering the same thing...
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • chocluver25
    chocluver25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled egg. Very portable too. I love fruit but it blows my sugar ration.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    He has only done 1 post (OP on this thread) and has never come back to comment....just saying
  • kathrynsmcmullen
    Options
    Its pretty hard to find a breakfast under 100 calories. Heck, I had one cup of almond milk and a banana for breakfast and it was 130 calories! But, if you really want something under 100, have an apple. Its 70 calories for a medium apple. :ohwell:
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    a potato chip.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I eat this for a snack usually but you can eat for breakfast:

Spray a muffin pan with Pam spray

In bowl mix 1 cup liquid egg substitute, 1 package of defrosted and squeezed out chopped spinach, 1/2 shredded part skim mozzerella cheese and black pepper to taste.

Divide into muffin tin (I fill them up almost all the way and I think I had 8 "muffins")

Bake in preheated oven at 350 for about 20 minutes. Let cool in muffin pan. Skim edges with spatula to pop out egg souffles or whatever you want to call them. You can put in baggies and keep in fridge for a few days and microwave to reheat.

Per two "muffins"
    Calories- 122
    Carbs- 5
    Fat- 4
    Protein- 15 ***pretty awesome for the calorie count****
    Sodium- 455 (kind of high)
    Calcium- 35
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    under 100 calories?

that's not 'smart'... you're suppose to have a big meal in the morning, biggest meal at lunch, and smallest for dinner - that's if you're serious about losing a ton of weight.

I'm just a moderate eater and eat all the time!.

So, 100 calories? that's not gonna work.
  • Seraphemz
    Seraphemz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Why?
    What are you saving the other 1500 cals for?

LOL!
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled egg and 1 peice Whole grain toast?
    But why?
  • RedDove24
    RedDove24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This might sound strange, but its got so much protein in it and is yummy!
    1/2 cup 1percent cottage cheese
    25 almond nut crackers
    2 oz steak

It's tasty and keeps you full all morning. I think it's about 280 calories.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    a potato chip.

*13.5 potato chips
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    a potato chip.

*13.5 potato chips

lol. Not if its a chocolate covered grape blast chip from smuckers.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Really? No meal should be under 300 calories... Either way have a fruit that's just about it

Really? My breakfast is 247 cals & keeps me full till about 2pm. 2 eggs & a banana. Under 300 cal easy & perfect. I'll go home now shall I?
  • sullus
    Options
    under 100 calories?

that's not 'smart'... you're suppose to have a big meal in the morning, biggest meal at lunch, and smallest for dinner - that's if you're serious about losing a ton of weight.

I'm just a moderate eater and eat all the time!.

So, 100 calories? that's not gonna work.

I'm quite serious about losing a lot of weight. NEVER Eat bfast until I've been up 2 or 3 hours, and when I do it's fairly light. It works.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Really? No meal should be under 300 calories... Either way have a fruit that's just about it

Really? My breakfast is 247 cals & keeps me full till about 2pm. 2 eggs & a banana. Under 300 cal easy & perfect. I'll go home now shall I?

I have oatmeal with nuts and raisins with 150ml of Almond milk, and 2 cups of coffee for about the same as yours too, and it fills me up till lunch. Maybe we are special snowflakes? :wink:
  • sullus
    Options
    a potato chip.

*13.5 potato chips

lol. Not if its a chocolate covered grape blast chip from smuckers.

:drinker:
  • mikecalvillo1
    Options
    ok since everyone is asking why under 100 i work late night i dont go to bed till 2am-4am if i wake up and eat breakfast at 8 am by the time i get up to eat for lunch all would be lost so i just want a SMALL breakfast at about 11 i go back to bed so really breakfast for me is and should be a snack thank you
  • mikecalvillo1
    Options
    a troll lol really good one i started this about 3 days ago maybe i should post everything i did all day hey guess what i just jay walked YOLO?