looking for breakfast under 100 cal?

Options

Replies

• scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    special k 90 cal breakfast bars lol plus a cup of coffee or some water if u dont like coffee.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    My morning Cafe con leche is 200 calories alone.

The only thing I can think of is a large egg, nothing added which is 70 calories. Add a tbsp of salsa for 5 more calories and there you go.

I can't imagine that being filling though.

Good luck.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Are you one of those morons that eat like 700 cals a day?
    Was your insult needed? No.
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Whattt? Why are you limiting your breakfast to 100 cal? Fuel your body, especially when you start into the day! :)

I'm already STARVING when I get up!
  • KathrynNicole86
    Options
    To each his own....I eat under 1000 cals a day because I have to eat gluten free due to celiac disease AND financial reasons don't allow me to eat all day long!

So before you judge....be a little more open-minded.

I am completely healthy....and live off of fruits, veggies, eggs, chicken, fish, and occasionally some dairy.

I can't stand it when people get all judgmental over low calorie intake....get over it!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    To each his own....I eat under 1000 cals a day because I have to eat gluten free due to celiac disease AND financial reasons don't allow me to eat all day long!

I am completely healthy....and live off of fruits, veggies, eggs, chicken, fish, and occasionally some dairy.

I can't stand it when people get all judgmental over low calorie intake....get over it!

I eat mostly vegan and i manage to eat 1700 cals
  • AntWrig
    Options

That's fine in all but no active human being should be eating under 1000 calories a day.
  • KathrynNicole86
    Options

That's fine in all but no active human being should be eating under 1000 calories a day.

Well, I am active, and healthy. So I respectfully choose to disagree due to my own personal living proof.
  • AntWrig
    Options

Well, I am active, and healthy. So I respectfully choose to disagree due to my own personal living proof.
    Cool.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Are you one of those morons that eat like 700 cals a day?

I get really upset about this my aunt died of compliction from a eating disorder everytime i think about people doing this to themselves for vanity gets me so angery and sad i am just up because of it so already upset i cant stop thinking i aplogies for being rude
    Present them with information and let them make their own choice. Most people learn through experiences anyway.

Usually thats what i do just really depressed atm i get like that any time i talk to her poor kids
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    hi im looking for a breakfast under 100 calories and no oatmeal got anything?????

Troll? First forum post and a man chooses this one?:huh:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Bulk Nutrients - Micellar Casein, 30 grams 119
    Woolworths - Quick Cooking Rolled Oats, 100 g
    Sanitarium - Natural Peanut Butter - Crunchy, 1 tbs 150
    Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 105
    Toast'em Pop-Ups, Chocolate Fudge - Toaster Pastries, 1 pastry 200

971 cals: 60P/123C/26F

Just under 1000.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day!
    I used to have a severe ED and even then I would eat practically all of my calories at breakfast.
    You burn them all off.

You need those calories in the morning to jumpstart your metabolism, it helps you lose more to eat more in the AM.

I heard that's not true, I'm sure if your eating the right amount of cals per day that it doesn't matter when or what you eat. Its like the whole don't eat after 8 i do pretty much everyday and i am still loosing. I also only have a 180 cal breakfast

i have 1 egg 2 egg whites, Ham, cottage cheese and don't have lunch till 1. Most days its under 200
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    hi im looking for a breakfast under 100 calories and no oatmeal got anything?????

A daily chewable Flintones vitamin, a fish oil pill and a small banana would come in just under 100 calories
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options

Cool.

I also am celiac and there's no way i could live off 1000, Beans etc are super good for you and are cheap.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

I get really upset about this my aunt died of compliction from a eating disorder everytime i think about people doing this to themselves for vanity gets me so angery and sad i am just up because of it so already upset i cant stop thinking i aplogies for being rude

In which case it would be much more prudent to kindly inform the OP that s/he does not have a healthy relationship with food. If you identify a problem, offer a solution, such as offering the knowledge you have about your aunt and her difficulties, or links to other threads that are helpful.

OP:
    http://www.easyliving.co.uk/beauty/100-snacks-under-100-calories
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/912920-in-place-of-a-road-map-3-2013
  • KathrynNicole86
    Options
    I am not a nutritionist, and hey, maybe I am wrong....but I think this sounds like a pretty healthy meal plan to me. Could someone please explain to me what could potentially improve this meal plan?

Breakfast
    2 Egg Beaters With , Spinach, and Happy Cow Cheese - Scrambled, 1 cooked----100 calories

Snack
    Chobani - 2% Vanilla Chocolate Chunk, 8 oz (227 grams)----270 calories

Lunch
    Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad - Spring Greens Mix W/ Grilled Chicken, 4 oz----230 calories

Dinner
    (Aldi) Sea Queen - Wild Caught Salmon Fillets, 113g----110 calories
    A.J.'s Asparagus - Steamed, 5 spears----20 calories

Snack
    Fruits - Orange -Small, 96 g----45 calories

Total 775 calories

Not trying to be confrontational....simply trying to understand and possibly open my mind a bit.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    I am not a nutritionist, and hey, maybe I am wrong....but I think this sounds like a pretty healthy meal plan to me. Could someone please explain to me what could potentially improve this meal plan?

Breakfast
    2 Egg Beaters With , Spinach, and Happy Cow Cheese - Scrambled, 1 cooked----100 calories

Snack

Lunch
    Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad - Spring Greens Mix W/ Grilled Chicken, 4 oz----230 calories

Dinner

Snack

Total 775 calories

Not trying to be confrontational....simply trying to understand and possibly open my mind a bit.

Its not that is unhealthy, But you could easily be eating more eg use whole eggs instead of egg beaters. a handful of nuts or some avo in your salad for some good fats, some slow release carbs at lunch eg sweet potato spesh if you plan to work out that day you will find you have more energy and will work out harder. your body needs food to fuel and eating this way for a long period could potentially cause you issues in the future.

there is enough info out there that will tell you that too

unless your 4 foot tall and in a coma no body should be eating that much.

that's just what i see/think, i could be wrong.

good luck :flowerforyou:
  • KathrynNicole86
    Options
    Ok, that seems to make sense. Maybe I will try integrating that train of thought on days I work out...and see what difference that makes. I guess I'm just one of those people that needs to see it for myself. Sometimes a blessing, sometimes it's a curse LOL.

No one ever learned anything being close-minded, so I guess I will try it!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options

Breakfast

Snack

Lunch

Dinner

Snack

Total 775 calories

Its not that is unhealthy, But you could easily be eating more eg use whole eggs instead of egg beaters. a handful of nuts or some avo in your salad for some good fats, some slow release carbs at lunch eg sweet potato spesh if you plan to work out that day you will find you have more energy and will work out harder. your body needs food to fuel and eating this way for a long period could potentially cause you issues in the future.

there is enough info out there that will tell you that too

unless your 4 foot tall and in a coma no body should be eating that much.

that's just what i see/think, i could be wrong.

good luck :flowerforyou:

agreed. Just need more food in general.