looking for breakfast under 100 cal?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• MarahRajjal
    Options
    3 in 1 nescafe instant coffee with a small aftereight chocolate piece...
    :)
  • HawkeyeLite
    Options
    I used to be one of those people that sipped breakfast, and it made me eat worse all day before I started the day hungry and would just keep snacking or eat a gigantic lunch!

I know the OP says there's just weird hours with his work schedule so I would suggest fruit, dry cereal, toast, maybe one of those small granola bars.

My typical weekday breakfast is around 250 calories for light soy milk and Special K Protein cereal. The protein filllls me right up!
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A egg white with lots of cut up veggies cooked with it....
  • beaudrydasha
    beaudrydasha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I always keep breakfast under 100 cal. My usual breakfasts are : a banana and hot green tea, Bob's Red Mill multi grain cereal ( I cook it with some raisins in it to give it a sweet flavor), one slice of Roman Meal wheat toast with Bummel and Brown spread and 1/2 apple, one natural valley peanut butter granola bar. I always drink two big glasses of water in the morning and try to have hot green or mint tea with it. My big meal is dinner at night with my husband and kids so I try to save up on breakfast.
  • Oldstarla76
    Oldstarla76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you know this recipe from this site about a yr ago?

Breakfast Muffins

4 whole eggs 1/2 c. chopped onion
    8 egg whites 1/4 c. skim milk
    1 c. Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles 1/2 Tablespoon veggie oil
    1/2 c. shredded cheese 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
    1 c. chopped brocoli/spinach pinch salt and pepper
    1/2 c. chopped green pepper

Spray 12-cup muffin pan with Pam. Brown sausage and saute veggies. (Can leave vegs raw if you like). Sea aside. Combine eggs and egg whites and beat slightly with a fork. Add milk, oil, cheese and baking powder. Stir to blend. Evenly divide the sausage and veggies into the 12 muffin cups. Pour egg mixture, dividing equally, into each cup. Bake 15-20 min. @ 375 degrees. Store in ziploc bags in refrigerator. Pull one or two out each morning for breakfast. Nuke 15-20 seconds to re-heat.

Each muffin:
    calories 74
    carbs 2
    fat 4 g
    protein 8 g
    sodium 182 g
  • lauraleighsm
    Options
    My cappuchino is more then 100 calories.

HAHA! That cracked me up!
  • lauraleighsm
    Options
    Eating only 100 calories for breakfast would make me angry, so I would make myself a big cup of good coffee with a tablespoon of Kerrygold butter and some real deal cream or coconut oil. http://www.benhirshberg.com/1/post/2012/08/bulletproof-coffee-why-i-put-coconut-oil-and-grass-fed-butter-in-my-cup-of-joe.html
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Coffee, unsweetened coco, cinnamon
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    For Pete's sake, people (I know Pete - he agrees), maybe this is a one time thing where the person KNOWS they should have breakfast, but have some grandiose plans to splurge at dinner. It IS possible that this person is just looking for some lighter fare to tide him/her over until some awesome meal that all you haters will most certainly never be invited to.

judgey mcjudgertons.

egg
    a waffle
    fruit
    vegetables
    actually following the measuring guidelines on most cereal
    cheerios in a bag
    quinoa
  • lauraleighsm
    Options
    For Pete's sake, people (I know Pete - he agrees), maybe this is a one time thing where the person KNOWS they should have breakfast, but have some grandiose plans to splurge at dinner. It IS possible that this person is just looking for some lighter fare to tide him/her over until some awesome meal that all you haters will most certainly never be invited to.

judgey mcjudgertons.

egg
    a waffle
    fruit
    vegetables
    actually following the measuring guidelines on most cereal
    cheerios in a bag
    quinoa

LOL! Very true. I admit I probably judged a bit too. :)