Are you a food nazi?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    yes, i am a total food nazi...i will smack a box of sweets out of my mothers or sisters hands...and yes i have done that before...

I also, and realize this is mean, but belittle their decisions when we are eating at a restaurant...saying "why eat that, when this is better," or "i gain weight just thinking about that."

ive become a horrible person when it comes to food.

hangs head in shame.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    So , like today in line to get breakfast...this totally hot chick got the last iced cinnamon roll and i asked her, like you're seriously going to eat that? I asked her if she knew what carbs before lunch would do to her body? I told her that not only will they turn instantly to fat but will also make her skin lose its elasticity . So to make a short story long I told her i could dispose of it whilst she got something a bit more healthy. When i proceeded to eat it at my table she asked why I wasn't worried about instant fat. Told her it didn't apply to guys. Moral of story you might ask? Don't be late to cinnamon rolls or you might lose out:(
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Often I check out some of the #cleaneating or #healthyeating hashtags on Instagram and think HOLY MOLY that breakfast must be 900 or more calories! I wonder if that "health conscious" person even realises how big their portion size is?!

How do you know that 900 calories is not a perfectly appropriately sized breakfast for that person?

When you follow their feed and know they weigh 130 and are desperately trying to lose their last 10lb and post pictures of all their meals for the day.

Not the same as the OPs example at all.

Sorry I didn't realise all examples had to identical to the OP. will try harder to adhere to the strict forum discussion rules next time and definitely not go off piste. My apologies.

I love this site.