1234568»

Replies

• ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    Well aren't you judgmental?
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Any day I am not close to my goal I can easily fix that with some Nutella. It ain't that hard.

Damned straight! Did that just this morning!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I started here at a a mere 1400 calories, and would usually net around 1200-1250 and I was an angry angry woman. If people even looked at me funny heads would roll, and I think my husband was sleeping with a bat under the bed and one eye open. I was losing my entire mind. I eventually fell off the 'wagon' and resumed eating something like 2500 calories a day. April rolled around, I took a deep breath and stepped on the scale, expecting to have ballooned up to some godawful amount, and, low and behold, I'd gained about a pound, and for all I know that was just daily flux.

And that is when it hit me. If I can eat a crap ton and not move on the scale why oh why am I trying to eat 1400 to lose weight?
    Bwah?

So now I eat 1600-2000, depending on work outs and hunger and where I am and what the heck I feel like eating. If I want the cake, I eat the darn cake and no, I don't push myself harder that day because I ate it. Sometimes I eat cake and then go take a nap. I'm down nearly 8 pounds since May 4th. I'm not overly active either. I'm not working at the moment and when I'm not working out I spend my day parked at the computer or the couch, which is I'm sure closer to sedentary than 80% of the people convinced they're sedentary are.