What's for lunch? (Be honest we all give into temptations.)

Options

Replies

• kvandeman
    kvandeman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I had leftover lasagne from last night....590 cal. but worth it. Tastes so much better the next day.
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had 4 oz of Roast Turkey I made this weekend, with broccolli and cauliflower steamed in the Micro with lemon Pepper seasoning. I also had a bit of my famous Black bean and Corn salad. 266 Calories. Not bad at all.

Steamed broccoli and cauliflower with garlic pepper seasoning. Yup...I'm boring today! Lol
  • Polishprincess83
    Polishprincess83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I had for lunch today Eating Right - Chicken Picadito, 1 tray (248 g) Calories 290
    Diet Pepsi 1 12 oz can 0 Calories.

I have been having such a hard time staying on my diet since being under a lot of stress lately. I need encouragement.
  • Polishprincess83
    Polishprincess83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I had 4 oz of Roast Turkey I made this weekend, with broccolli and cauliflower steamed in the Micro with lemon Pepper seasoning. I also had a bit of my famous Black bean and Corn salad. 266 Calories. Not bad at all.

Steamed broccoli and cauliflower with garlic pepper seasoning. Yup...I'm boring today! Lol

You're doing such a great job. You can definitely see a difference in your pictures. :)
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I had a quickie ;) mmmm those are so good.

microwavable chicken, and veggies.
  • byzzle
    byzzle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Working through my lunch break today (horrible, I know!) so I had tomato soup and crackers. Filling and easy on the calories.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Taco bell:

Fresco Steak Soft Taco
    Side order of Black beans and Cilantro Rice
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Today was a Carnation Breakfast shake, cup of coffee and snack before it was a vitamin water zero.
    Not much :tongue:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Funny I see this today. Been eating trim all week so I could splurge a bit for a lunch meeting I had. So today I had aLucky Boy Burger and Fries! So. Damn. Good!

303450_4664114122492_996076680_n.jpg
  • riddellr
    riddellr Posts: 23
    Options
    Gyro (without the pita) and French Fries.
  • silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My version of tuna salad (can o tuna, celery, carrots, pickles and some yogurt ranch), some wheat thins and stoneground wheat crackers and a diet coke w/lime, cantaloupe snack afterwards! :)
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Funny I see this today. Been eating trim all week so I could splurge a bit for a lunch meeting I had. So today I had aLucky Boy Burger and Fries! So. Damn. Good!

303450_4664114122492_996076680_n.jpg

That... is the sexiest thing I've seen all day...
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Jersey Mike's #8 (Regular)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    That... is the sexiest thing I've seen all day...

W4rd!
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    on the run today, I had a McDonalds premium grilled chicken ranch wrap without the ranch its about 400 calories but its huge and delicious! I also got an unsweetened ice tea with splenda...:smile:
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    3 egg omelet with pepper jack cheese and salsa
    1.5 servings Ezekiel almond cereal with almond milk and 1 scoop protein powder.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    No leftovers today, so a salad of arugula, cottage cheese, tomatoes, chia seeds and black pepper. And a low sodium V8
  • ea101367
    ea101367 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    2cups of sweet kale salad and salsa chicken, Yum 410 cals
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I had a big salad.