What's for lunch? (Be honest we all give into temptations.)

Options

Replies

• bermudamel
    bermudamel Posts: 212
    Options
    A banana and a Fit & Active Meal (from Aldi) that was chicken alfredo florentine. I try not to eat those meals a lot due to the sodium, but this one is pretty yummy for a "once in a while" meal, the chicken isn't gummy after you cook it
  • ClarkWierda
    ClarkWierda Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ham on Rye with Brown Mustard w/Horseradish and a Can of Coke.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Nothing tempting here:
    Diced Apple with PB2
    Hard Boiled eggs

not sure what else yet. maybe toast or small cup of turkey chili. (leftovers need to get cleaned out of the fridge...LOL)
  • mrsburghart
    mrsburghart Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Turkey Tom Unwich from Jimmy Johns with no mayo, but added Dijon Mustard.
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    No cheating here, I'm having store brand "Chex" cereal w/ almond milk and strawberries; knocking out a few food groups along the way!

Here are the details:

Strawberries - Raw, 0.5 cup, 24 cals
    Blue Diamond - Vanilla Almond Milk (Sweetened), 1 cup, 80 cals
    Great Value - Toasted Rice Cereal, 1 cup, 100 cals

Total: 204 calories
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Salad - chicken, black beans, corn, tomato, queso fresco, lime juice, cilantro, smoked paprika
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Johns Big John Unwich with bacon added. Yum.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm having a late lunch/early dinner.. a Chicken Streaker with rice, cucumber, black olives, corn pico, grilled mushrooms, grilled peppers and cheese and also a side of chips and salsa from Moe's Southwest Grill. :) After I get my walk in, I'll fall well under most of my macros.
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    grilled turkey burger, steamed broccoli with a cheese
  • movu101779
    Options
    Oscar Meyer - Oven Roasted White Turkey, 2 slice
    Joseph's Super Soft Pita - Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita Bread - 50 Calories, 1 pita
    Brocolli - Fresh Raw, 1/2 cup (45 g)
    Strawberries - Raw, 0.5 cup, halves
    Laughing Cow - 1/3 Less Fat Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread, 21 g
    Sargento - Ultra Thin Cheese Slices - Provolone, 2 slices (32g)
    Total calories: 274
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Salad - chicken, black beans, corn, tomato, queso fresco, lime juice, cilantro, smoked paprika

This sounds really good!

I meal prep on Sundays. For lunch today (and yesterday and tomorrow): Chicken Alfredo Pizza. 1/4 of a large homemade pizza, 420 calories.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Homemade pizza soup with turkey sausage & turkey pepperoni, and a string cheese stick on the side.
  • jms1985
    jms1985 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Slacked when it came to food prep so far this week, so it's a vanilla chobani & a cup & a half of strawberries for lunch.... I haven't done food prep OR grocery shopping lol
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I had two Morningstar Farms garden vegetable burgers, plain with no bun, and a Chobani almond coco loco with a cup of Diet Dr. Pepper :love:

On a somewhat unrelated note, I think I am the only non-vegetarian person I know that PREFERS these veggie patties to a burger...

I don't eat beef, but I eat other meats. I love these veggie patties, especially when grilled or roasted over an open campfire. Delicious!! And at least the veggie burgers, there's no chance of disgusting gristle.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    salad with spring mix lettuce, grape tomatoes, blue cheese, deli turkey and olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Hummus with green pepper and carrots.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Homemade Organic chicken veggie soup. with carrots celery onions & Kale.. soo good
    a couple saltine crackers and a mineola orange
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Sandwich on thin bread, with turkey, swiss, light mayo and chips.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Salad Additions. Southwest Chicken over romaine with some shredded cheese.
  • ellejay1214
    ellejay1214 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I was seriously craving pizza, so I mixed up rainbow quinoa, turkey pepperoni slices, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, garlic, and norma sauce (it's like spicy marinara with chunks of eggplant... my new favorite!). Just tasting it was enough to curb the pizza craving, so I can't wait for my lunch!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Salad - cubed chicken, apple, celery, spinach, 2 tbsp greek yogourt, 1 tsp olive oil, a couple squeezes of lemon, cracked black pepper