What's for lunch? (Be honest we all give into temptations.)

Options

Replies

• Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Today I had a can of Wolfgang's organic chicken noodle soup. I am in a soupy mood cause I am sick with a head cold. I can't taste anything, tho...but it felt nice on my throat!
  • Polishprincess83
    Polishprincess83 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today for lunch I am having:
    Mac N Cheese from Eating Right 330 Calories
    1 Glass of water 0 Calories
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I had V8 potato and leek soup, I added kale, spinach and some turkey to it and a little bit of cheese...so yummy!! I also had a slice of bread with a teaspoon on PB.
  • Devoraloves
    Options
    3 ounces of turkey with guacamole on a multigrain bread thin, and a hard boiled egg. Not very creative but it fills me up!
  • moltenemotion
    Options
    I had 32 tater tots and 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese. I'm trying to use up everything in the fridge/freezer because it has to be defrosted and reset. I will probably have a snack before dinner.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    A turkey bacon and pesto sandwich from the cafe across the patio. It was yummy.
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I had oreos..yep oreos...a lot of them....it was a binge day..I suck

Were they double stuffed?
  • Steph_L3
    Steph_L3 Posts: 53
    Options
    I had a ham and cheese sandwich with spinach on it. Oreos for a snack. :-/ 4 of them.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I had a sandwich. Flatiron steak, rare, on a mini sub bun with Lebanese garlic sauce.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Yesterday chicken goulash
    Today chicken patty on wheat bread with cheese lettuce and tomato.

Weekend day? Usually something not healthy at all.
  • Missyb322
    Missyb322 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Not good...a hamburger patty with jalapenos, chili, and cheese and a little refried beans. Paying for it now eating raw veggies for dinner at work.
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Moroccan Cous Cous and a pack of Hula Hoops lol
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    11/4C. homemade mushroom, dill, paprika soup........70gm. red salmon........1slice Trader Joe's wheatberry bread..............90gm blackberries
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    last night's dinner, 2nd half:

salad: spring mix, pepperoni, cheese, carrots, broccoli, italian dressing
    1/2 broccoli/cheese stuffd chk brst
    1/2 ham/cheese stuffd chk brst
    rice pilaf
    water
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night; boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins, cubed w/chopped red bell peppers & sweet onion w/Italian herb seasonings & a bit of brown/wild rice. Oh, & my ice water.
  • MrsPeek
    MrsPeek Posts: 12
    Options
    Salmon, steamed California medley veggies, rice, banana, water
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Subway Buffalo chicken sammich.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I meal prep on Monday nights. Today's lunch:

A cup of baked spaghetti squash and homemade meat sauce, side of baby carrots and 3 oz of homemade guac. Plenty of protein, healthy fats, fiber and yum.

Oh, and an apple for dessert.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Well I just got back from the beach and I'm trying to get back on track and I will start tonight I promise but for lunch I am having a huge steak salad with ranch dressing and probably some chips and salsa...it's a place called Silvertron and it is sooo good. :)
  • Amyp7777
    Amyp7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Spring mix salad with tuna, kidney beans, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes with regular creamy italian dressing. And the bosses just ordered pizza for the whole office. I can only hope that the staff eats it all, and quickly.