What's for lunch? (Be honest we all give into temptations.)

Options

Replies

• sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    I had chicken noodle soup with green peppers. For dinner, broccoli, ham, and pasta salad (looks delicious and got the recipe from a low-calorie meal website) :)
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Today I had Wings Over West Hartford, plain boneless wings with a small fry. Soooo good!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    A ****ty corn dog

LAME
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Today I am having a flatbread salad from Crispers, the vegetarian one, 482 cal or deliciousness. Sorry, no sharing.
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Lunch today is the start of my memorial day weekend. Picking up my future mother in-law from the airport in 2 hours and have to (yes, have to) go to some of her favorite places. Believe it or not, the place we're going for lunch serves ONLY burgers and fries. 1/3lb or 1/2lb. Cheese or no cheese. Onions raw or grilled. Those are your only options!

So a burger. This place is next to my house and famous for them, so I'll enjoy it, as it's very tempting every time I walk past it. I'll skip the cheese and fries :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today is a chicken wrap - Flatout brand wrap, roasted chicken breast, arugula, onion, red radish, shredded carrot, Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce.
  • lanajaymurphy
    lanajaymurphy Posts: 129
    Options
    A double quarter pounder.
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice Asian chicken and 2 vodka/diets....hell it's Friday!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Wendy's BLT Cobb salad. It's my first time having it and I am pretty satisfied.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    it's friday so it is this

subway+chipotle+chicken+melt.JPG

chicken chipolte on flatbread, sauce on before toasting, with light lettuce and pickle. thank you subway

otherwise monday-thursday it is this

399805_10201143576734603_1398767004_n.jpg

6 oz of chicken with mrs dash season, 4 oz of broccoli, 1/2 a cup of rice and 1/8th a cup of kraft mexican blend cheese
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Wild rice and mushroom pilaf with sliced beef ribeye, tossed spring mix salad with apples and swiss cheese and ranch dressing, and curried bananas.
  • HeatherRyann
    HeatherRyann Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I had a tuna melt, was trying something new. Was just ok.

2 slices light wheat bread
    1 can tuna mixed w/ Dijon mustard and sweet relish
    sprinkle of kraft 2% cheddar shreds
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Mean Green Juice. I am REALLY regretting not bring the lunch I packed last night. That was a homemade mushroom-lentil burger on a flat bun with carrots and cucumber. I am so sick of green juice, it is starting to taste terrible but I like the energy I seem to get from it.
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    I had pb & j sandwich and some fruit :))wanted to pig out a little
  • Datahorde
    Datahorde Posts: 154
    Options
    I had carrots, a ounce of honey mustard pretzels, and roast beef soft tacos w. just a dab of light sour cream, a sprinkle of cheese and topped off with a picante sauce. Washed it all down with a big glass of water.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I just ate a smoked salmon wrap with tomato, lettuce, horseradish sauce, capers, red onions, and hard boiled egg. No guilt here... but now I'm craving sweets o.o
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    turkey burger and applesauce
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Had a PB&J. Nom.
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    An organic purple carrot, about half a cup or so broccoli florets, 2 tablespoons of hummus, half a cup tuna salad, and a yummy homegrown tomato. Probably the best lunch I've had in a long while.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Beef chuck roast left in a crockpot for a while with some baby carrots, mushrooms, and peppers.