What's for lunch? (Be honest we all give into temptations.)

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Half a medium avocado, filled with salad made from 90grs of canned tuna and 1 cup of steamed veggies with 1.5 tbsp of light mayonnaise. Plus lime juice = 273 calories......and maybe 1-2 corn tortillas ( 55 calories each ).
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Johns Beach Club-turkey cucumber lettuce tomato and avacado! Yum yum
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato on whole wheat.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    can you stay for dinner buffalo chicken eggrolls .......very yummy
  • DynamicIvy1908
    Options
    I just had once cup of double cheeseburger hamburger helper at 310 calories, a prenatal vitamin, and three cups of water.
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i just ate lunch. i had 12 raw almonds and half an Odwalla protein smoothie. I eat 4-5 small meals per day. Works for me.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I had leftover hamburger and macaroni... Tomorrow I'm taking the kids to the movies (not to be complete without popcorn) so trying to be good today! :)
  • MeeraAnnT
    MeeraAnnT Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Everyone eats so healthy..... my lunch is generally always the same turkey sandwich (250cals) and 30g serving of whatever flavor crisps I have (around 150cals usually) Total = around 400cals
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Today it was Special K Protein Shake (lets be honest, they aren't all that filling or tasty to me), water and a mini babybel light.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    cranberry pecan chicken salad served up in bell pepper boats, sugar free jello, and a strawberry protein shake from health wise.
  • doronajay
    doronajay Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Pad Thai from Thaiphoon. Holiday!