What's for lunch? (Be honest we all give into temptations.)

Options

Replies

• JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    tuna fish sandwich from the deli
    seltzer water black cherry flavor
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Went to Subway with my coworkers and I ordered a salad and a mini-sub (the salad alone would not keep me full).
    It was quite a good lunch, about 500 calories (I ussually save 600 per lunch) because I'm always saying no to the dressings at Subway (well.. I don't say no to the cheese).
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Left over fajita filling (chicken, bell pepper, onion & seasonings) , Butter Snap pretzels with 100 calorie pack of wholly guacamole. 300 cals even.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I had a tuna sandwich (Cloverleaf Thai Chili tuna), with light mayo on ancient grains bread. Super delicious and filling!
  • JayTeeEs
    JayTeeEs Posts: 36
    Options
    I had some Uncle Ben's instant Rice Pilaf with a can of tuna mixed in totaling 520 calories. Cup of fresh seedless watermelon as a after lunch snack for 33 calories. Makes a great meal!
  • mitajoey
    mitajoey Posts: 2
    Options
    1/2 cup Homemade chicken salad (with mayo, egg, relish) on thin wheat roll
    1/2 bag of baked lays sour cream and onion chips
    water
  • mrsfoster102613
    mrsfoster102613 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    half of an avocado (yum!)

PB&J:
    2 slices of Ezekiel bread
    1 TBSP of Krema peanut butter (no salt added)
    1 TBSP of Smuckers black raspberry

That sounds yummy!
    I had an Amy's Organic Burrito Especiale today. It was "meh".

Never had that one, but I love their veggie & black bean burrito. No dairy but still SO delicious.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Crock pot chicken (chicken, black beans, corn, & salsa) mixed with rice.
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    swai fillets seasoned with lemon herb marinade + a pear :)
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    *Bagel Thin(Plain) with Oven Roasted Turkey, Roasted Garlic Hummus, and Pepper Jack Cheese
    *Strawberry Salad -1 cup Spring mix, 1 cup strawberries, sliced, raw pecan halves, and Newmans Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing
  • FitCitrus
    FitCitrus Posts: 15
    Options
    I had 2 donuts and a dynamite sushi roll. Not proud of it at all but it was soooo gooood! Lol I certainly gave into temptation today.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I normally run home for lunch but today I had Panera Bread pick 2, the french onion soup and Fuji apple chicken salad with no chicken! And I had the bagette, YUM. 550 calories. perfect.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Rack of lamb. Deliciousness.

oooo that sounds good. Wanna trade?

Hahaha- I have some more deliciousness planned for dinner- I can't blow my day on a burrito :-)
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Two toasted whole wheat tortillas with hummus and chopped veggies, and olives.
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Chicken Fried Rice, 1 cup of spinach salad with cucumbers and tomatoes, and for dessert cantelope and strawberries! Yummy!! All under 500 calories. :)
  • Get120
    Get120 Posts: 56
    Options
    Chicken sandwich, a few tortilla chips with salsa, fresh pineapple, a tablespoon of hummus and some broccoli. For a drink I had water.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    afternoon del.......oh wait.....what we actually had for lunch.......chicken breast, peas, strawberries and greek yogurt.
  • maryrx59
    maryrx59 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Today I had a BLT with turkey, a Gala apple and diet coke.....310 calories!!! Very filling!

Heiners Bread (35cal each)
    Oscar Mayer Roast Turkey (30 Cal each)
    Kirkland microwavable bacon (40 Cal each)
    campari tomato
    romaine lettuce

When I add luncheon meat, there's no need to use mayo..and it adds a lot of flavor! (down side is the sodium)

I either eat the apple plain, or slice it up and sprinkle on cinnamon sugar on it !

Nothing fancy today :wink:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    8oz lettuce
    3tbsp lite southwest dressing
    1/2oz cotija cheese

Peanut brittle. Lots of peanut brittle.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I had progresso hearty penne with veggies in chicken broth and peanut butter bread. I also had some pretzels from the little birthday party me and a friend threw for another friend at work.