ways to annoy a fitness person

Options
14567810»

Replies

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Screen-shot-2013-12-13-at-3.13.34-PM.png

To be fair, I do this, but it's because I use jefit to track myself on my phone and it has a rest timer. If you took this snapshot, I'd look like I was wasting time, when in fact I was just resting between sets. So long as it doesn't get too long, I don't see a problem with looking at your phone while resting.

The one that always annoys me are the people being pedantic about the whole "muscle weighs more than fat" thing. We all know (or should know) that when they say 'weight' they mean 'density', since it is always implied by the context. Drives me crazy.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Screen-shot-2013-12-13-at-3.13.34-PM.png

To be fair, I do this, but it's because I use jefit to track myself on my phone and it has a rest timer. If you took this snapshot, I'd look like I was wasting time, when in fact I was just resting between sets. So long as it doesn't get too long, I don't see a problem with looking at your phone while resting.

The one that always annoys me are the people being pedantic about the whole "muscle weighs more than fat" thing. We all know (or should know) that when they say 'weight' they mean 'density', since it is always implied by the context. Drives me crazy.

Unfortunately, the picture was too big and much of it was cut off. If you saw the full picture, you could tell that it wasn't meant to point out people that use their phones to log something between sets.

http://jonathonsfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Screen-shot-2013-12-13-at-3.13.34-PM.png