I NEED A BOYFRIEND

Options
1234568»

Replies

• _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    But I'm certainly not looking for him on MFP. :-)

Stick with this mentality and one is bound to fall in your lap. It's how I got mine. Neither of us were looking for a relationship when we met here almost two years ago.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    you have boobs. just go out there and point them at someone.

That's how I got knocked up then married. It works.
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    MFP has plenty of amazing men and women, FWIW. many of the slightly demented, intelligent, sexy, and hilarious ones are on my FL. i would easily date a few if they lived closer. that being said, i hope you don't actually NEED a boyfriend and rather WANT one to add to your life, not complete it. just my $.02. i'm single and would very much like to find a man for a lasting relationship but i'm in no rush to force anything.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I will boyfriend you so hard!

I will ask you out for coffee and even talk to you while looking at your face and not looking at all the hot waitresses

Then, oh you better be prepared for my next brutal move because after the coffee, I will ask you out for a dinner and movie. Oh yeah, you know how hard I would be boyfriending you when theres dinner and a movie involved!

I will wine and dine you all night. I will wine and dine you so hard that you might even wanna... ask me to take you home.

And then.

Oh thats when the magic begins.

Then, I will drop you off because you're tipsy and so I will take you to your home and go my own way and wait for your phone call.

BAM! You just got boyfriended. HARD!

PS. This hardcore boyfriending will involve me forgetting I even have a cellphone!

Classic Taunto.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    OP, I hope you're in a committed relationship by now.

If not, boy toys are the way to go.

Agreed!
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I will boyfriend you so hard!

I will ask you out for coffee and even talk to you while looking at your face and not looking at all the hot waitresses

Then, oh you better be prepared for my next brutal move because after the coffee, I will ask you out for a dinner and movie. Oh yeah, you know how hard I would be boyfriending you when theres dinner and a movie involved!

I will wine and dine you all night. I will wine and dine you so hard that you might even wanna... ask me to take you home.

And then.

Oh thats when the magic begins.

Then, I will drop you off because you're tipsy and so I will take you to your home and go my own way and wait for your phone call.

BAM! You just got boyfriended. HARD!

PS. This hardcore boyfriending will involve me forgetting I even have a cellphone!

Classic Taunto.
    I miss Taunto so hard!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Meet someone doing what you love to do. You will instantly have a connection and something to talk about.
    I don't see why meeting someone on mfp would be a bad thing if you both are here for fitness reasons and seeking a significant other it can turn out to be a great thing. But if you run 5ks try finding someone there, if you do volunteer work maybe you will meet the most amazing caring guy there, or whatever hobby you have at the music shop, tea shop, ect... enter your personal choice. Good luck.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    In .. !

Not sure where to fill out the application, is it online or do I just submit my resume? :tongue:
  • edisonsbulb
    edisonsbulb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I wonder if the OP got a boyfriend. It's been a year.

I have no problem meeting people. I do have a problem with quality. Which is why I'm still single. Being single is easy, though.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll just put this away....

1zwgkle.jpg

Wait, not so fast! What size is it?

Does it really matter? :laugh:

Well, I don't want to have to cut my finger off to get [the ring] off [my finger] when we break up. :wink:

Make him feel guilty if it doesn't fit so that he buys you a more expensive one. Duh. :bigsmile:

Maybe I need to start thinking like that! :drinker: