My Online BF Dumped Me Because I'm Fat :( :( :(

Options

Replies

• TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    I'm about to cook a grilled cheese sandwich, but I don't have any butter. Will a little oil on the pan work just as well?
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    tHw0b.gif
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm about to cook a grilled cheese sandwich, but I don't have any butter. Will a little oil on the pan work just as well?

Yes itll work but it wont taste the same.
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

I cook mine open face under the broiler. No butter or oil needed.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options

I've heard you can also use mayo instead of the butter.
  • TheWiseCat
    Options
    Peanut oil worked dandy!

Broiler? Maybe I should try that next.
  • alisonmaloney1
    Options
    You got a gift. Unwrap that baby and RUN THE OTHER WAY.

couldn't have put it better!

what a nutcase he is!
  • Stellar76
    Stellar76 Posts: 25
    Options

Wait - he's a soldier and he weighs 250+ at 5'5"? did anyone else stop there knowing this was all a BS story?

YES! THANK YOU. and the fact that he asked for wet wipes... What man asks for wet wipes?

I do after I eat oily chips. I can't be having my face breaking out. Girl, don't you go starting some ratchet business 'bout a man's ability to take care of his appearance!

Haha, fair enough but not even I ask for a wet wipe. I think a napkin would come first to my mind. :D

Oh man this story is so stupid. She cleaned him up and gave him water to drink. Where did this water come from? Did she just happen to be running with a bottle of water? Perhaps it was in her bag but she needed to get to her bag for these wet wipes he asked for.

Maybe I should make up fake stories so people can try make me feel better. /Sarcasm

You know what? You could have asked me first before judging me and calling this a fake story. If you think it is fake then you can stop answering on this thread. But you are here arguing with people. THE WATER CAME FROM THE RESTAURANT BECAUSE HE THREW UP OUTSIDE THE RESTAURANT.

I included the "wet wipes" part because I also thought it was his way to get rid of me. That if I went back inside the resto to get it, he could escape from me. Which exactly what happened. And why exactly I chased him. Because I was wondering. And until now I am wondering and that is why I AM HERE ASKING FOR NICE HELPFUL PEOPLE'S OPINION and not from judgemental people like you. If you think this story is made up then please feel free to leave. Don't waste your time arguing with people over some story you think is FAKE.

Thanks.

Haha, fair enough but not even I ask for a wet wipe. I think a napkin would come first to my mind. :D

Oh man this story is so stupid. She cleaned him up and gave him water to drink. Where did this water come from? Did she just happen to be running with a bottle of water? Perhaps it was in her bag but she needed to get to her bag for these wet wipes he asked for.

Maybe I should make up fake stories so people can try make me feel better. /Sarcasm

You know what? You could have asked me first before judging me and calling this a fake story. If you think it is fake then you can stop answering on this thread. But you are here arguing with people. THE WATER CAME FROM THE RESTAURANT BECAUSE HE THREW UP OUTSIDE THE RESTAURANT.

I included the "wet wipes" part because I also thought it was his way to get rid of me. That if I went back inside the resto to get it, he could escape from me. Which exactly what happened. And why exactly I chased him. Because I was wondering. And until now I am wondering and that is why I AM HERE ASKING FOR NICE HELPFUL PEOPLE'S OPINION and not from judgemental people like you. If you think this story is made up then please feel free to leave. Don't waste your time arguing with people over some story you think is FAKE.

Thanks.

Please direct me to my argument that I was having with people in this thread. I can't seem to find it. OH WAIT..... It's because I wasn't. If you think the wet wipe conversation was an argument.... well then ummm.... I dunno You must have lots of arguments?

IF this whole scenario actually happened WHAT THE *kitten* ARE YOU WONDERING?!
    If you are stupid for running after him? Answer is YES
    If you are needy? Answer is Yes as well.
    Did he leave because you are over weight? Maybe- he never out right said that.

Let me list the areas of concern here:
    He got loaded on his first date... and vomited
    He's married
    he called you a ***** and said he didn't know you
    He tried to run away from you

Those 3 reasons alone should have brought RED FLAGS and yet you are still dwelling on this guy who is an outright lunatic.

If this is harsh - i'm only kind of sorry because I think you should have enough sense to know that he is a guy that you must stay away from.

I never saw this until last week when we finally saw each other. Yes, call me stupid, but I did trust this guy since he was introduced by a friend. I never caught him lying, not even once. I thought I knew him that well since we were on Skype 24/7 even when one of us was working.

Do not judge me for trusting that guy. Everyone makes mistakes and this is my biggest mistake.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

I've heard you can also use mayo instead of the butter.

Ick! Give me the butter!

When I was a kid my mom made peanut butter and mayo sandwiches. Makes me want to barf but I know I ate them back then.
  • Stellar76
    Options
    Guys, seriously, I have been looking for answers that this guy cannot give me. I cannot tell the whole story to my family or friends cuz it's embarrassing. I am here to ask other people's opinion. There are people here who give advice that really make sense and actually make me feel better. But I noticed, the people here who actually say I made this up are the ones who have been "trolling", judging and accusing. And what's their basis? The vodka? The margarita? The wet wipes? I know it is so easy to talk to people like you're some bad*ss over the internet. But I hope if you got nothing good to say then please just keep your words to yourselves. Some people here are just so mean and obviously trying so hard to sound smart and tough. I hope at least these people feel better after they do this.
  • TheWiseCat
    Options
    Guys, seriously, I have been looking for answers that this guy cannot give me. I cannot tell the whole story to my family or friends cuz it's embarrassing. I am here to ask other people's opinion. There are people here who give advice that really make sense and actually make me feel better. But I noticed, the people here who actually say I made this up are the ones who have been "trolling", judging and accusing. And what's their basis? The vodka? The margarita? The wet wipes? I know it is so easy to talk to people like you're some bad*ss over the internet. But I hope if you got nothing good to say then please just keep your words to yourselves. Some people here are just so mean and obviously trying so hard to sound smart and tough. I hope at least these people feel better after they do this.

I just wanted to make sandwiches, not war.
    Sorry =(
  • kathyl05
    kathyl05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you Next time:

2 cups tequila
    1 cup triple sec
    3/4 cup fresh lime juice
    3/4 cup sweetened lime juice
    3 cups ice
    kosher salt

Enjoy a Margareta! We still need to know the song!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You should probably change your list of inspirations on your profile. :flowerforyou:
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    after what happend, ur conclusion was that he left u cos ur fat ? like .... serious ? ..... that was ur conclusion ?
    I dont mean to put you down , but if that was your conclusion you have alot of things to sort out
  • kathyl05
    kathyl05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you Next time:

2 cups tequila
    1 cup triple sec
    3/4 cup fresh lime juice
    3/4 cup sweetened lime juice
    3 cups ice
    kosher salt

Enjoy a Margareta! We still need to know the song!

Sweetened lime juice? Sacrilege!:wink:
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    You should probably change your list of inspirations on your profile. :flowerforyou:

Yeah I agree!!!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Let me shed a little light on the wet wipes part of this. When these people are deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan, water is at a premium especially when they are out in the field. They rely on wet wipes or baby wipes to get clean. I have sent hundreds of packages of wet wipes over to units. There is nothing strange about him asking for wet wipes. This is what he became used to over the length of his deployment.

As for the other things, you are dealing with a man who is, I believe, most likely either separated or divorced. You say that a friend introduced you. Depending upon the incidents surrounding these events, your date for the evening most likely had many personal issues coming back to play on his mind. Also, no one knows what he witnessed during that time in Afghanistan. This was not a vacation. I am wondering how long he had been back before the two of you decided to meet. It takes these people a long time to adjust to normalcy.

All things considered, the best advice is to walk away, really run away. and not to entertain a relationship with this person. As the others have said, I didn't notice anything in your story that would lead me to believe that he rejected you because of your weight. The issues at work here are deep seeded and are going to take therapy to either resolve or even be able to live with. That being said, this is no way to start a relationship.

What you take from this experience will define you. Remember that his actions had nothing to do with you. You were the scapegoat. Also remember that your journey to become the healthiest person you can be centers on you. There are many people here to support you in your efforts. Just make certain you are doing this for you and no one else.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options

My brother married a girl off the internet. She tried to attack him, got arrested for assault and their divorce is pending.
    My dad married a girl off the internet. She emptied our house and bank accounts 1 year in.
    My dad got married again off the internet, she and a cop tried to frame him in an attempt to get him arrested and take over all his assets. Cop was fired and they are now divorced.

Internet dating IS akin to death.

Edited to add: I hate cops.

I met my husband online. got a 3 yr old and a 4 year wedding anniversary coming up. where is death?
  • Stellar76
    Options
    ^^ Thank you. Yes I have been trying to really stay away from him. Even if he still sends me messages everyday, I know it's just because of his phone. I agree with you and the other people here, he must have a psychological disorder or something. Because I had not really seen anyone do something like that in public.

Thanks again.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Because I am a glutton, and give no bothers MAYOOOOO. If you have it, put mayo on the outside of the bread instead of butter. :bigsmile: you're welcome.
This discussion has been closed.