It was an accident (pics)

Options

Replies

• learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story- you are awesome taking back your power to be you.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    what a brave and strong woman you are! I am so happy that you have accomplished so much! As a survivor myself, I can identify with your story and I feel inspired as well!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this journey. I literally have tears in my eyes when I think about your strength and courage. You are a remarkable woman!
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Did you buy the dress? I hope you did. You look great in it!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    one of the coolest stories ive read on here.
  • 63lab
    63lab Posts: 80
    Options
    just.....oh...wow ......:-)
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Incredible story. I'm glad you are getting your life back
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. So glad you took your life back and decided not to let a low life steal your joy. Congratulations to you on all of your accomplishments. You are an inspiration and your story was to good to keep it to yourself.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Standing ovation from me.

Congratulations, stand tall and proud, you are amazing. I had tears in my eyes reading your post, as I am sure that many people would. Well done for reclaiming what was always yours. Best wishes.
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am sure that today through your struggle and your ability to share you have given others hope. Thank-you from all of the people everywhere who need inspirational stories like yours to help them on their path to healing and health.
    Well Done!!!
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I really admire all of my fellow MFPers who have survived life's traumas and are not retaking their lives and getting healthy! Thank you for sharing this story; you really are brave and wonderful, and an inspiration to us all!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story, congratulations on all of your accomplishments!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • pattycakes80
    pattycakes80 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    dude, so great on so many levels! keep doing what you're doing and keep inspiring all you inspire.

when get dealt that not-so-great hand in life, you have a few options and sometimes the best option isn't always clear. because you are not ready for that. you sure are ready now. move mountains!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you! You should be so proud of yourself. :-)

Thank you for sharing.
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration- congratulations on your success, and hugs and pats from my husky to yours!! More importantly- kudos to you for having taken back your life. You have so much to be proud of :flowerforyou:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You're an inspiration to all:flowerforyou:
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the overwhelming support. The kindness and generosity of the mfp community astounds me on a daily basis.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    very well done
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing first of all, sometimes that in itself is a hard step to take. i commend you. secondly congratulations and kudos to you!! you look awesome and while my stats are a little higher than yours, my end result is where i want to go. i'm in week 3 with a long life long journey ahead of me and that's ok, i'll know when i get there and i'll be healthy :) keep up the great work, sending you a {{{{{hug}}}}} cyber way and hope you know you've inspired me tremendously!! all my best!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!