What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I look sooo ****ing awesome today:)
    This cracks me up!

My NSV is that I can effortlessly cross my legs at the knee.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Beat my own best time for the bike home by a good 10%, new average speed of 23.5 kph!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    benched 245 for 5 reps tonight
  • nak1a
    nak1a Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    buttoned up a pair of jeans that i literally couldn't fit 2.5 weeks ago. Also, my class ring is now in my jewelry box because i am scared its going to slip off because its gotten so loose on my finger.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I drove past two Coldstone Creameries today (80 degrees outside) and kept going. I LOVE my ice cream/sherbet/popsicles/stuff when it's hot, and not going over there when I stopped to get lunch just two shops away was pretty hard.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    NSV...125 pushups with feet raised on incline,50 chin-ups with good form with legs at 90 degree angle to ground. (5x25,5x10) yesterday.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel miserable....stuffed.. unhealthy. I can feel but not so much see a difference.
  • remyjw
    remyjw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I finally have my first NSV! it happened a few days ago, I put on a pair of jeans that would usually be tight coming right out of the dryer, and they fit perfectly! not too tight!! I was so excited :happy:
  • Tiznonay
    Tiznonay Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Endurance NSV! Ran for 10 straight minutes today! Googlemapped it to be 1.2 miles. Bested my old time of 7 min. A few months ago I was happy to have run for 2 straight minutes, haha
  • lyss1200
    lyss1200 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Does NSV stand for what? non-scale victory?
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was able to put my wedding rings on! :) Before today, they had not fit in a year!
  • pattyci
    pattyci Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1. Better fitting clothes.
    2. Wanting to ride my exercise bike each morning
    3. Feeling better overall... more energy.

My weight loss is soooooo slow, but I just keep plugging away. I am a little worried that I will lose my motivation though. :-/
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I ran out of holes on my belt... I had to make one !!!!!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    My father died Tuesday. No, I did not worry about my calories. But I did log. It made me feel better to keep up my normal routine. That was a huge victory for me personally.

So sorry! My dad died 4/9/11.. My thoughts are with u

my mother passed away sept 28th of last year. I wouldnt say i worried about my calories (i rarely do) but i tried to keep my routines just the same. while i think the last time my mother saw me skinny was 6th grade she was very happy that i was losing the weight and that is only about half of what i have lost so far.

i know people think its cold to say but when something like this happens it is either going to solidify your resolve to stick with your plan or it will show *****s in the armor.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    what the heck, is this the daily post, you cant type out the word chin ks

is whitey ok, how about cracker?
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    GOODWILL!
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    GOODWILL!

OOPS! This was supposed to go with the post about not being able to afford new clothes!
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    think i may see max on bench.. ive had a pinched nerve in my shoulder for to many years and it finally let off so just benched first time in years last week.. today is chest n back day so i guess see where it goes.. i did do dips same first time in sev yrs and just through on 70lbs to see if i could do and did 2 sets of 10... so we'll see.
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Today I just feel great! I am only weighing once a month, so it's good for me to notice my NSV's! It's also a big deal to feel great, instead of sluggish and uncomfortable! :)))
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I was quite happy last night, I put on a pair of capris that I haven't been able to wear in almost a year!

Then this morning I put on a dress for work (totally expecting to fill it out in the wrong ways) and it actually looks nice! The last time I tried to wear it I looked gross!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!