What is your NSV for today?

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    ran in the skinny jeans (my first pair ever) I bought in November and had to grab them before they fell off my hips :laugh:
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mine definitely has to be biking up this hill in one shot, considering I used to have to stop at least once. Mind you, it still wasn't easy, and I was winded after, but I freaking did it!! :bigsmile:
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    My jeans are way too big. The downside is I don't have any the next size down. I have some two sizes down, and I think I'm going to have to use a belt until I squeeze into those.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    June 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Deadlifts... 40 to 50 lbs., a few 35 lbs., some 70 lbs. About a hundred reps. Included a great deal of walking around the field from bale to bale, while hubby drove the truck and hay wagon, but the hay is in.
  • Soxgirl97
    Soxgirl97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A guy friend told me I have an amazing shine about me and I'm really looking hot. He's not the type to throw compliments around so it made my day!

I went shopping and realized the XL shirts are too big now!
  • Rhiannawright
    Rhiannawright Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    woke up early and instead of rolling over and going back to sleep I added time to my workout, I beat my personal best on calories burned because of it.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Went to a restaurant I hadn't been to for awhile with my husband for breakfast and the hostess did a double-take and commented on how great I looked. I said, "I've been working on it!" When we went to leave she asked what I'd been doing and I told her, "Eating more of the healthy foods, less of the others, and walking and exercising more." Certainly made my day. I didn't even think she'd remembered me enough to see a difference!
  • vanessairene
    vanessairene Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Got to the gym this morning and they remembered my name and log in number without asking. I know it's little, but it means I'm now consistent enough they actually know me!

Icing on the cake.. my husband went after me (who they totally already know) lady at the front desk remarked to him "your wife was here earlier and she was crushing it." Totally caught my husband off guard. So, at least I also look like I'm working hard!!! LOL!

Even though I go for me and me alone, it was nice to feel like someone noticed, even if it's a paid employee. :).
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    My yard work pants were practically falling off me while I weed-whacked today.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    People in the gym parking lot must have thought I was nuts for chuckling to myself this morning. I just suddenly realized how fast I was walking compared to when I started losing weight. It felt so good.:bigsmile:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You need new jeans those are far too big on you.

when are you going to stop losing weight? you make me feel bad about myself
    *and I am 250 pounds still btw
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Tonight me and my husband went to the store a couple of hours after we had already eaten dinner to get a few things. Well, he wanted some type of snack and grabbed a totinos pizza and said we can split it. Of course pizza is my weakness and I said ok (even though I've stayed under my calories and worked out all week). By the time we got home guilt came over me and I decided I wasn't going to eat anything else and ended up doing squats, crunches and my eliptical instead. I have to say, I feel so much better about myself for not giving in.
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Swam my first 50m the first time ever!
  • beautyonthebeach83
    beautyonthebeach83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had to readjust my Polar chest strap because it kept slipping down during the 30 Day Shred. :)
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher and one of the mums said to me at school "I saw you out running, you're really fast!"

It's not true, but I like to think I look fast even though I'm not :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!