What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    I fit into some size 7 capri jeans that I had shoved in the back of my closet :)
  • FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today is that I when I went to tighten my belt......There wasn't another hole to make it tighter. The belt still performs its' task, but fits loosely now.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Future NSV...I was going to cheese out on my run tonight but after reading all this...HELL YES I AM GOING! Thanks to all for the inspiration!

This is how I'm feeling too! Thanks, guys!!
  • LynGrahamKemp
    LynGrahamKemp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Since losing weight, I havent done any shopping. All of my pants require a belt, the one new belt I have, I now need to make another hole due to that being too big as well :bigsmile:
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last hole on my belt and I still have to pull my pants up to keep them up.
  • Sleepynita
    Options
    None today, but last week made me grin! A

patient last week was looking for me at work and couldn't remember my name. She asked my coworkers where the "tiny girl" went.

One of the older men I worked with hugged her and said "you have no idea how hard Danita worked to hear words like that".
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Hmmmm

I had to borrow my husbands belt for the first time ever.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    One of the older men I worked with hugged her and said "you have no idea how hard Danita worked to hear words like that".

Aw!! The best part is that the man was so excited for you too!! Love this one!!
  • Sleepynita
    Options

Aw!! The best part is that the man was so excited for you too!! Love this one!!

All my co workers have been fabulous, and hopefully a bit inspired. Even the cranky gal I work with was grinning when I came back to tell me about it. :)
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    My shirt tucks in without needing to change the belt notch to compensate.
  • 23fitmommy23
    23fitmommy23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the inferno! it works wonders i lost 5 pounds both times i did it
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Took my measurements (something I hadn't done in a while), and am below 25% body fat. Yay!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Calculated my miles walked in the month of April.....101 miles and today is not over yet!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Going to deliver duck eggs to my doctor and showing him that the jeans I bought 80 days ago are falling off my *kitten*. He was very supportive and pleased with me. :)
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    My NSV today was the CEO of my gym asking me, by name, how I was doing today. That made my day!! The guy always makes a point to remember everyone's name and he's always so cheerful. I love working out at my gym, which is a YMCA. Yes, it's a bit run-down, but the staff makes it all worth it to me.

I'm enjoying everyone's NSVs today. They are so uplifting.
  • Megs081211
    Megs081211 Posts: 150
    Options
    I went grocery shopping and didn't pick up chips or cookies.
  • JenRobistow
    JenRobistow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Went through my closet today to try on all the clothes that were too small....quite a few of them were too big now!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    took out my bike for the first time this year, had the resistance cranked all the way up and started riding then thought the gears were broken cuz it was so easy! =D
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    do 2 of my 30 min work outs
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    70s for dumb bells felt super light today and I was the only "bro" in the weight lifting section that was wearing a hoodie not trying to show off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!