What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    realizing that in Body Pump my weight is the highest in the group...even more than the men, and that i don't grunt, groan and rock during the tracks...
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    My fresh from the dryer jeans need a belt. It's been three and a half months since I needed my belt. :)
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My father died Tuesday. No, I did not worry about my calories. But I did log. It made me feel better to keep up my normal routine. That was a huge victory for me personally.

Nxd ~ I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I realised today that when I started all this I could hardly do 5 mins @ 1 resistance on the elliptical - today I did 35min at 6-9 resistance plus cross-ramp and only stopped because I was running late for work! Donna@4 months in...
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I am teaching my 6th graders poetry, and today we read a complicated, confusing poem by ee cummings. One boy, somewhat of a class clown, suddenly got this big grin on his face and said "I GET IT! I LOOOOOOOVE THIS POEM!!!!"

And, oh, my on-going NSV is that I am getting my 6th graders to understand the correlation between healthy eating, nutrition, and making positive food choices. They now know how important it is to eat right and exercise. Some have even shared their enthusiasm with their parents.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat ALL the fries.
  • ashharris424
    ashharris424 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I added 200 yards to each of my running intervals today. 400 yards total. Granted, it's only 400 yards but it's 400 yards more than I did on my last run!
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I noticed that my slacks are getting slightly more snug today, but the scale doesn't show any added weight. That can only mean that I'm adding muscle while losing fat, which is precisely what I'm trying to do.
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It was actually hot in San Francisco today, and I confidently wore short shorts in public for the first time in a while.
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to go to the gym. In fact I almost cried because I'm so tired, and stressed out and just wanted to have a bath and go to bed, but I went to the gym anyways and burned 668 calories!
  • sunnyGinnaye
    Options
    I started to C25K program today :0)
  • sunnyGinnaye
    Options
    I didn't want to go to the gym. In fact I almost cried because I'm so tired, and stressed out and just wanted to have a bath and go to bed, but I went to the gym anyways and burned 668 calories!
    thats amazing!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Crossing my legs at the knee!
  • IlyanaRose
    IlyanaRose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed my run yesterday, and I actually want to go again today! Although this is kind of helped by the sunny weather in Ireland!

Also, I'm struggling to finish my porridge in the mornings; I used to be able to eat the whole lot but it looks like my appetite is shrinking.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Fastest ever interval pace. And I'm gonna do it again on Thursday.
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The waistband of my jeans keeps creeping down my bum :) I haven't even lost any weight yet, my body is just adjusting to some dietary changes!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I biked to work and back today, a round trip of 40km. And did it in just under 2 hours.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Today I sucked in my abdomen and it actually sucked in! I have a dent where my ziphoid process is (I have faith that it's under there somewhere).

Swimming. It's all from the swimming. My whole core is alive with new muscles that were completely dormant before.
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Successfully taking off my sports bra. Sometimes if I sweat so much, I can pull it up but it gets stuck right under my armpits, so I am just sitting there with my boobs out, arms up, straightjacketed by my own sweat and an artfully crafted,supportive piece of spandex and elastic. But NOT TODAY! I slid it up over my head so gracefully and deposited it artfully on my bathroom floor as I stepped lightly into the shower.
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Not only did I order myself a Polar FT4 today, but I also did my first day of Zombies! 5k. I may have only "ran" for three brief periods and walked the rest, but I still did it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!