I'm delighted to announce that my fiancée Yo Lazarov...

Options

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    You two are simply amazing and the determination and hard work you guys put in is tremendous. She did a fabulous job and she is truly inspiring!
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm definitely not eating too much but maybe too little as every week my calorie burns seem to go up and last week I burned off around 3000 calories through workouts but only ate 1000 calories net. I'm also gonna try doing low carb for a while so see how I get on with that.

People like you guys are an inspiration to everyone on this website and I hope that one day I'll be able to look half as good as Yo does.
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    wow... I want abs like that :(

Well done!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    For anyone interested, this is how the day was won...

http://team-wild.com/2013/05/06/yo-wins-ukbff-warrington-body-fitness-and-overall-womens-title-see-entire-video-within/

If anyone has any negative comments please feel free to keep them to yourself, kindly - this includes anything that starts well done, but....
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    For anyone interested, this is how the day was won...

http://team-wild.com/2013/05/06/yo-wins-ukbff-warrington-body-fitness-and-overall-womens-title-see-entire-video-within/

If anyone has any negative comments please feel free to keep them to yourself, kindly - this includes anything that starts well done, but....

I have a negative comment!

If you're not careful Matt she'll be lifting more than you soon =)
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    That I don't have a problem with dude!

Anything I can do to help her achieve her dreams and beyond is alright by me. Nothing, I mean nothing, is better than seeing a loved one living their dreams, seeing that smile, that joy, that unbridled happiness pouring out from within. The meaning of life to me :o))
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Looking great! :D
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options

Anything I can do to help her achieve her dreams and beyond is alright by me. Nothing, I mean nothing, is better than seeing a loved one living their dreams, seeing that smile, that joy, that unbridled happiness pouring out from within. The meaning of life to me :o))

Great attitude!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both, but she does not look happy. Like you can see it in her face & eyes that she just does not look like she enjoys it or something.

But damn after only 5kg.

Are you actually genuinely insane? What a pile of doodoo. You can tell this from a singular photo?

This is why I rarely use MFP these days! A bunch of angry women, mad at the world, casting ill thought out comments about people who look different to them to bringr them down.

This is HER dream that she's wanted to achieve for years and years. She now has the chance to go pro, to get paid to do this for her living and get paid to do a sport she is in love with.

You can't make someone bodybuild. The inference from your statement is actually truly shocking. A real insult.

She looks like she does because not only did she win her category, she she won't the entire women's side of the show in her first ever competition - this is a feat that nearly no one ever does. Its huge - she's trying not to cry with sheer emotion and unbridled happiness.

My Fitness Pal? Far far from it, based on some comments from you ladies here. My Jealous Frenemy more like.

HUH? When did I get angry or nasty? Did I not say congrats nice enough or something? Are you the insane one? Really, you go right off at one freaking comment & then have the nerve to call me angry? I think perhaps YOU should calm down. Bloody hell.

Plus where on earth did I say anything about her being different to me & hating that? Point that out & then apologize thanks.

I hardly think he owes you an apology. Matt takes loads of criticisms from people like you, with nothing better to do than to come into a success thread and start picking it apart. He is always patient and respectful in his responses.

I hope that one day you find some way to put together the pieces of whatever it is that makes you so negative and resentful of others on here.

People like me? Sorry but where did I pick ANYTHING apart. I think you people are reading a different post or something because I've not picked anything apart or been angry. In fact it's quite the opposite. Far out, some people need to calm the hell down & read what I wrote rather than assuming what I said. I did say congrats didn't I? If that was picking it apart then bloody hell everyone else did as well.

I think some of you need some serious help. Not me.

Don't worry, I agree that she does not look happy at all. This is not a put down to her hard work. For all we know, she could have been ill, this could be the look on her face cuz she wants to cry, she's on her period, WHO KNOWS. It's no put down to the work, or even to her, it's an acknowledgement of the fact that she LOOKS unhappy in the FACE.

I assume it was her dream to have bleach blonde hair too. I find it an odd dream, as she looked quite nice before.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    As the song goes, she's my lover - not my rival!
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    fantastic achievement !

but i wouldnt fancy the lifestyle or putting myself through the dedication it takes and bet when you book a holiday you check to see it has a gym !

obvoiusly no kids or you d realise making a video whilst driving and posting it isnt the brightest idea.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Don't worry, I agree that she does not look happy at all. This is not a put down to her hard work. For all we know, she could have been ill, this could be the look on her face cuz she wants to cry, she's on her period, WHO KNOWS. It's no put down to the work, or even to her, it's an acknowledgement of the fact that she LOOKS unhappy in the FACE.

I assume it was her dream to have bleach blonde hair too. I find it an odd dream, as she looked quite nice before.

All this talk about her not looking happy made me go back and take a second look. She looks emotional, happy but with almost humbled disbelief. I don't know Yo, but she looks like a gracious winner, happy but gracious.

I could be wrong on my guess too, who knows?

Sincere question--what's the motivation in commenting on her happiness or her hair?

Anyway, congrats to Yo! That's amazing work and dedication. (Your profile pic is also awesome.)
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    fantastic achievement !

but i wouldnt fancy the lifestyle or putting myself through the dedication it takes and bet when you book a holiday you check to see it has a gym !

obvoiusly no kids or you d realise making a video whilst driving and posting it isnt the brightest idea.

I have a daughter.

On Friday we drove 7 hour round trip to collect her, ate, rested for an hour and hit the gym at midnight (we have someone who lives with us) and back home for 2am, up at 9am and went to Alton Towers all day for her birthday (3 hour round trip), out to the cinema when we got back and then I met her at midnight during her night shift for another 90 mins.

Sunday we got up at at 9am, packed my daughters stuff as my fiancee slept for her night shift and did the 7 hour round trip from Midday onwards. Ate when I got home, made a few videos for our website and met again at midnight for training.

Certainly we work for this. No shadow of a doubt.

All this talk about her not looking happy made me go back and take a second look. She looks emotional, happy but with almost humbled disbelief. I don't know Yo, but she looks like a gracious winner, happy but gracious.

I could be wrong on my guess too, who knows?

Sincere question--what's the motivation in commenting on her happiness or her hair?

Anyway, congrats to Yo! That's amazing work and dedication. (Your profile pic is also awesome.)

She was over the moon! Emotional happiness. People, just watch the video and stop trying to see things that ARE NOT THERE.

• claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Incredible achievement and a huge congratulations!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

I was trying to make a joke and tease you a bit and you go and get all mushy on me!

Dont_9fc08e_393014.jpg
  • Matt_Wild
    Options

I was trying to make a joke and tease you a bit and you go and get all mushy on me!

Dont_9fc08e_393014.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

:bigsmile:
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Photo's taken seconds after the above one for the people trying to see things that are not there :o))

Mixture of smiles and emotion and amazement that she's completed a life long dream :o))

miniyowin.jpg
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Amazement is the word I was looking for ... it's early.:tongue:
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Amazement is the word I was looking for ... it's early.:tongue:

Exactly - the photo bottom right shows this perfectly.

We were both in tears of joy after she won the first trophy and then the second and all the way home, pure happiness.
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    you pased within 500 yrd of us going to alton towers - eeek .

can i take it that if you re both turning proffessional and hope to get further with this lifestyle, you have little choice but to resort to all means possible to compete at that level on a level playing field.. ?