I'm delighted to announce that my fiancée Yo Lazarov...

Options
167891012»

Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats to her!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! I love her abs! I know original post was in May so am curious how cut she is now. Anymore shows coming up for her? Congrats on her huge first win and much luck to her in her future. Just amazing dedication. Can you bottle and sell me some of it ;)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! I love her abs! I know original post was in May so am curious how cut she is now. Anymore shows coming up for her? Congrats on her huge first win and much luck to her in her future. Just amazing dedication. Can you bottle and sell me some of it ;)

Yo (my fiancee) is at work so I'll answer for her - she bulked up to put some muscle on and is now dieting down for the UKBFF Finals in October.

You can see how she looks here - http://youtu.be/9g8yBUPl79w
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Yo's amazing physique 10 weeks before the UKBFF British Finals in which we look to her to become the UK champion of Body Fitness...

1098374_10151547757556611_865898370_n.jpg
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Yo's amazing physique 10 weeks before the UKBFF British Finals in which we look to her to become the UK champion of Body Fitness...

1098374_10151547757556611_865898370_n.jpg

Holy crap! I missed this thread originally, but she looks amazing!!! Not "amazing, but...", just plain amazing.

Congrats to her on all her hard work.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words! :o))
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Late to the party, but congrats to your fiancée! Her muscularity is stunning!
  • Yo_Lazarov
    Yo_Lazarov Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Many thanks everyone!!!

www.team-wild.com is our website if you'd like to see more from us!