Before and After... -118lbs

Options

Replies

• djjc76
    djjc76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Hey, we're all human. We fall off the band wagon but the key is to not beat yourself up. Those 10 months I spent losing weight wasnt all peachy. There were weeks I gained weight even though I thought I did everything perfectly fine. Sometimes its water weight, who knows. But for the most part, the body will do once you tell it to quit being such a nag when its hungry. Just keep feeding it with the right stuff and consistently. Portion it. I ate about a cup of food, plenty of liquid, and added vegetables for a low calorie, high volume meal.

What also helped was weighing myself often (~ 3x/week). Even when I ate a huge burger and felt guilty after, I inputted it in the app, saw the red numbers, then got on the scale the next morning to keep things on track. Weighing myself helped mentally. Whatever works for you. But dont avoid the scale even if you feel you have fallen off the wagon, per se.

Be held accountable. Dont beat yourself up (easy to say, hard to do, I know). I weighed myself in the mornings, butt naked, right after going to the bathroom to be consistent. I still do this. So, keep at it.
  • djjc76
    Options
    awesome!!!! Congrats Man!
    Congrats to you on your 101!!!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • djjc76
    Options
    :heart:
    :)
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That is really impressive and inspiring! Congratulations and keep up the good work in giving yourself a new life!
  • sidewinder76
    sidewinder76 Posts: 287
    Options
    Holy cow! Way to go, great to see success
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Coast_of_Maine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Dude you look great! You must feel literally like a new man.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change...and incredibly sexy.
    Congrats to you for what you have accomplished. You look GREAT!!
  • djjc76
    Options
    Thanks again friends!!!

Good luck with your weight goals!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    OMG. You look great.
  • LittleMsEva
    LittleMsEva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped. Beautiful!
  • gogojosiee
    gogojosiee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look years younger! Well done!!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @_@ Wow!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, OP! I love MFP for maintenance, too. Super easy and convenient. I've been on maintenance for 2 years! :drinker:
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    pretty handsome young man:smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    118 lbs.... That's a whole person! At least that's the size person I intend to be soon. So congratulations, but if you get bored a few months down the line and I'm at goal weight of 118, PM me, we can have a mild fling, and then break up so you can lose 118 lbs all over again without all the hard work. lol.:laugh:
  • djjc76
    Options
    Thank you friends!

Hope you all had a great day. I enjoyed frozen yogurt and didnt quite measure the calories. but, I dont hung up on that because I know tomorrow I am back on track lol.

Take care
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!!!
  • MANISHEETA
    MANISHEETA Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.....I am motivated by your success.
  • djjc76
    Options
    Glad to know it is motivating!

You all do the same here. Keep up the great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!