Triumphantly Dirty (Non-Clean) Eaters

Options

Replies

• jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    No photos for me - but over 70 pounds lost being a dirty girl! (Also weight lifting!)

I eat ice cream, pasta, bread, candy, whatever...as long as it fits my calorie and protein target.
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

Oh, and while we're confessing things. I work out when I feel like it (which means, a kid isn't sick, I have time to do that AND shower before work, and I feel up to it).

I know that's right!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I do not eat clean. I drink alcohol, eat ice cream and gelato regularly, and even (gasp) fast food sometimes.

Here's how I've changed eating dirty and lifting heavy:

RP55VQa.jpg?1

10/10
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    <---I eat crap. I'm trying to be a bit healthier lately, but this pic is a few weeks ago without cutting out anything I love.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I certainly eat 'cleaner' but nowhere near 'clean'. I work out - a lot. Running, biking, walking, and strength training twice a week (that's a new addition since January and my weightloss has slowed to a half dead crawl since then - but my BF is dropping which is good). I still have about 18 lbs. I'd like to lose, and to drop another 6% in BF.

i-DprdD6t-M.jpgi-PmC5W8K-M.jpg

And please don't laugh at my 'guns' picture - I'm quite impressed with the changes.

i-4hbcv6v-S.jpg
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, but stay within my calorie goal. I have a lot to lose (140 total), but have not had trouble losing so far doing things this way. Portion control is what has worked for me --- I don't do deprivation well.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this thread, I love all you dirty boys 'n girls!!!

I kinda feel like many times the members from the "Clean Eating" Camp are sorta like the charismatic, evangelical zealots... not a lot of tolerance for people that don't think exactly the same. And they are usually really LOUD with their opinions. . . I think they believe the louder they scream, the less people actually LOOK at the details.

But anyway, thanks for the thread and the reminder success comes in many formats.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this thread, I love all you dirty boys 'n girls!!!

I kinda feel like many times the members from the "Clean Eating" Camp are sorta like the charismatic, evangelical zealots... not a lot of tolerance for people that don't think exactly the same. And they are usually really LOUD with their opinions. . . I think they believe the louder they scream, the less people actually LOOK at the details.

But anyway, thanks for the thread and the reminder success comes in many formats.

Wow! congrats on your loss!
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I certainly eat 'cleaner' but nowhere near 'clean'. I work out - a lot. Running, biking, walking, and strength training twice a week (that's a new addition since January and my weightloss has slowed to a half dead crawl since then - but my BF is dropping which is good). I still have about 18 lbs. I'd like to lose, and to drop another 6% in BF.

i-DprdD6t-M.jpgi-PmC5W8K-M.jpg

And please don't laugh at my 'guns' picture - I'm quite impressed with the changes.

i-4hbcv6v-S.jpg

Not laughin here. You SHOULD be proud of your guns ;)
  • getrealforme
    Options
    Lost a couple pounds without eatting clean.

Love this! He lost 115 lbs
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I lost 30lb eating nowhere near clean and I eat pretty damn dirty now.

HOWEVER I would not recommend eating dirty if you're eating way too little. I do wonder if dirty under-eating is one of the factors that lead me to become anaemic for the first time in my life... My solution? I plan to never eat under 2000kcal again (barring extreme changes in my lifestyle or metabolism).
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    im not a clean eater... AT ALL!!! i eat premade diet meals, klondike 100 cal ice creams, diet soda, and anything i can fit into my daily "low calorie" goal... ive lost almost 70 pounds since september 17 2012... so... eating "clean" is NOT THE ONLY OPTION!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    p.s.

di giorno flat bread tuscan chicken pizza... the big huge one... 1/2 the entire pizza is only 435 calories, add some fresh sliced tomatoe and jalepeno, pop in the oven... its a dirty girls dream for dinner!!! yum!!!
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I eat dirt. WINNING.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I also eat soap. To balance out the dirt. DOUBLE WIN.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    I eat dirt. WINNING.

well, atleast your getting in a good amount of iron and minerals!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I eat dirt. WINNING.

:laugh:

love this thread...great stuff!
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I mix it up. I generally keep well under my goal and don't worry about the few indiscretions as long as I am trending in the right direction, and I have been for several months...
  • sisa1965
    sisa1965 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and I eat whatever does not eat me first and I am having success,,, I also exercise and try to make better choices and control my portions...
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I lost ten pounds and am starting to see baby abs forming! I don't do clean eating - not even close. I had McDonald's for lunch. Lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!