Triumphantly Dirty (Non-Clean) Eaters

Options

Replies

• piscean6
    piscean6 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I eat clean, but I do it because of food in-tolerances. I feel way better eating clean. I dont feel a sugar drop or just feel like I have no energy. If I could id eat what id want and loose weight, but I cant. Do you feel better with working out and still eating junk?
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I EAT CRAP!!

Fast food and carbs and soda and gluten... I don't touch vegetables unless it's on a dare. I eat chicken parm and pizza and burgers and ice cream.

I've lost 83lbs.

Come at me lettuce eaters!

You are just epic :heart:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I cant do clean so I just do my best
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I have friends that are skinny but with cholesterol! We are too addicted to junk food and making these companies who sell us this crap, rich! We get sick and they get rich!

Let's not blame the companies for making food, that we choose to buy and then eat, for making people sick. Just like I will never blame the fork for making me fat. We all have choices.

^^ This! When I was in high school, I gave up potato chips because I had no self control and would eat the entire bag instead of one serving. Did the potato chip company force me to eat the entire bag? No. Now I can do it, I can eat a single serving of chips and leave the rest for another day. It's called "will power," and I'm not going to blame any company if I have none.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I had Skyline Chili for lunch today, doesn't get much dirtier than that!

OMG! One of my favorites (SW Ohio girl here}! I rarely eat it these days, but when I make it at home I add sugar, ground beef/hot sausage, and of course hot sauce! To finish it off, I add habanero cheese! :love:

The only time I had Skyline, it was in the cafeteria at my school and the server was an @ss, so I never went back. I also didn't like how sweet their chili was. Steak 'n Shake's chili, on the other hand :heart:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    33wb9yv.jpg
    2d006mq.jpg

208 lbs to 129 lbs. I eat donuts, chips, fast food, ice cream, etc almost every single day. 77 lbs LOST.

The pic above is around 70 lbs lost... now at 77, on my way to goal of 86!
  • slw0107
    slw0107 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love:

I love this thread. I can honestly say I have only given up full sugar soft drinks and my social life revolves heavily around eating out. We had Chinese food at the weekend and I had pasta and garlic bread made with real butter for dinner today...

My friends list on here (always welcome :flowerforyou: ) shows a mix of ages and commitments, but includes loads of people who are seeing results by using portion control, and exercising, rather than denying themselves beer, chocolate and chips.

Like lots of you, I have NOTHING against people who eat much cleaner than I do, I just could not stick to that sort of plan longer term, I'm 38 and know myself well enough by now! If it takes me longer to get to goal on a plan I feel is achievable and not restrictive, then that's what I'm gonna do.

Good luck everyone :drinker:
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    this thread is super fantastic!
  • brutalbug
    brutalbug Posts: 6
    Options
    I've lost ~30 pounds since January or February eating more or less what I want when I want, although I am vegan. If I happen to overindulge then I load up on water and burn off what I overrate. I never beat myself up over and over indulgence because this is the body I'm in and I love it. I'm pretty bloated right now. If I were to deny myself of foods I love then I would be denying myself of happiness and I just don't want that.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    in.

27 pounds down, and i eat what i want. i drink. i eat pizza. i eat cheese, lots of cheese. there's chips, and candy, too. it just depends what i'm in the mood for, and how it will fit into my day.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I do not eat clean. I drink alcohol, eat ice cream and gelato regularly, and even (gasp) fast food sometimes.

Here's how I've changed eating dirty and lifting heavy:

RP55VQa.jpg?1

you... are my hero
  • katmont
    katmont Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump :happy:
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I don't eat clean, haven't lost much weight but I make sure I stay under my calorie limit
  • kris523sydney
    Options
    bump
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love healthy food like greens and salads, and read the ingredients on all foods I eat- so that is fairly "clean". But, I do eat bread, lots of butter, and chocolate every single day. A cookie or brownie or other special treat a few times a week too (just had a Portuguese pastel de nata today- anyone else love them?)

Food is a fantastic part of life! We still need to enjoy our lives! It is all about portion control, moderation, and understanding the food you are eating.
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm not a clean eater, I still go out on the weekends and eat Chinese or Mexican and just have portion control throughout the week, 71 pounds down and counting!
  • bergpa
    bergpa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Today's dinner was a Philly cheesesteak at the mall food court. It doesn't get dirtier than that!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    im not a clean eater
    ive lost 25 pounds in 4 months
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I eat dirty. I'm just getting started, but I've lost six pounds in four weeks, so it seems to be working.
  • tenintwenty
    tenintwenty Posts: 92
    Options
    There's a million unhealthy ways to lose weight. I lost five lbs in a week once by having a glass of scotch instead of dinner. I know plenty of skinny people who live on fast food. Just eat like half what you normally would.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!